Enterprise Center Survey

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Enterprise Center Survey

Postby Salukimadness86 » March 6th, 2023, 4:24 pm

Received a survey via email this morning from the Enterprise Center. Was curious if others had gotten the same survey, and what your thoughts were?
I rated everything fairly high except for the food and beverages. Was forced to purchase the half cheese pizza for $13.00 on Friday due to religious obligations. Worse than generic pizza from your local gas station. Adult beverages were pricey as well. IMO peanuts/popcorn were the best value. On the positive side, Ballys at Ballpark, and Salt and Smoke were excellent choices for food! Had no issues walking to and from the Enterprise Center from the Hilton, or the Weston. Had to Uber to the SIU game Friday night because it was pouring, but Saturday and Sunday were fairly easy with the nicer weather.
Overall, we had a great time, especially the Alumni events. The games all day Friday were truly outstanding, and a lot of fun to watch. Drake AND Bradley both deserve to dance, but unfortunately the manner in which BU lost will hurt their chances IMO.
Salukimadness86
All MVC
All MVC

Enterprise Center Survey

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Enterprise Center Survey

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » March 6th, 2023, 4:49 pm

Love the arena but the one burger I got was completely burnt. Also wish the arena didn't move to digital tickets only - I kept the ticket books every year - but understand all big arenas are moving to this and never turning back.

Instead, I've learned the trick is just eating way better food at a slightly higher price at the hotel restaurant or Bally's at BPV or just walking over to Union Station postgame and eating at Landry's.
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby sivert » March 6th, 2023, 4:54 pm

I had fish tacos with an orange margarita - don't remember the name of the booth. Both were really good.
Go Panthers!!
sivert
All MVC
All MVC

Postby SalukiWorld » March 6th, 2023, 5:08 pm

Wish Enterprise had more areas to sit down around the concourse or more tables to eat at. That's noticeably lacking compared to some stadiums I've been to.
SalukiWorld
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Bulldog2323 » March 6th, 2023, 10:55 pm

I think the survey went out to anyone who they could send it to.

As a whole, I forgot how expensive downtowns are until I got to St. Louis. That includes the arena. It was disappointing throughout the weekend to see a number of concession stands closed, including some I might have been interested in trying had they been open.

I didn't realize how much wider the aisles are at the Knapp Center now until I got seated at the Enterprise Center. Two full days of sitting in seats that are closer together than airplane seats wasn't ideal but this is also the only event that building holds where this would be an issue. Sadly enough people didn't stay for all games it was pretty easy to stretch out across other seats.

They had the cleanest bathrooms I've seen at any arena in a long time, maybe ever.
Bulldog2323
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Saluki 4 Life » March 7th, 2023, 11:03 am

They need workers with some stones. Drake fans stood up in front of us the whole game Sunday in the SIU section. Drake fans didn't even have tickets for that area and ruined the game for many or made people move to worse seats. Total BS and those Drake fans are garbage too for not being more courteous.
Saluki 4 Life
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby BuBrave2006 » March 7th, 2023, 1:35 pm

Saluki 4 Life wrote:They need workers with some stones. Drake fans stood up in front of us the whole game Sunday in the SIU section. Drake fans didn't even have tickets for that area and ruined the game for many or made people move to worse seats. Total BS and those Drake fans are garbage too for not being more courteous.

I had a Drake fan attempt to throw a beer at me as I was leaving the arena on Sunday. Completely unprovoked. I was just walking up the stairs as the buzzer sounded.
BuBrave2006
All MVC
All MVC

Postby DUBulldog » March 7th, 2023, 4:22 pm

BuBrave2006 wrote:
Saluki 4 Life wrote:They need workers with some stones. Drake fans stood up in front of us the whole game Sunday in the SIU section. Drake fans didn't even have tickets for that area and ruined the game for many or made people move to worse seats. Total BS and those Drake fans are garbage too for not being more courteous.

I had a Drake fan attempt to throw a beer at me as I was leaving the arena on Sunday. Completely unprovoked. I was just walking up the stairs as the buzzer sounded.

I'm a little confused. He attempted to throw a beer? It would seem that he either threw a beer or didn't. How does one unsuccessfully attempt to throw a beer?

About 10 years ago, I had an (extremely intoxicated) Indiana State fan dump beer all over my wife and I after they beat Evansville. A few minutes later, he was arrested after punching out a Wichita State fan outside the arena (in full view of several cops)
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Rollbird5 » March 7th, 2023, 5:57 pm

DUBulldog wrote:
BuBrave2006 wrote:

I'm a little confused. He attempted to throw a beer? It would seem that he either threw a beer or didn't. How does one unsuccessfully attempt to throw a beer?

About 10 years ago, I had an (extremely intoxicated) Indiana State fan dump beer all over my wife and I after they beat Evansville. A few minutes later, he was arrested after punching out a Wichita State fan outside the arena (in full view of several cops)

Must of learned that pump fake from Barry Hinson's wife
Rollbird5
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Bulldog4life24 » March 7th, 2023, 6:58 pm

Its the championship game. This has happened to me in previous years and you just find different seats. They didn't police any seats all weekend - how is that worth their time for a half full arena?
Bulldog4life24
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Next

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball