Indiana State AD Out; Angie Lansing named interim AD

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Indiana State AD Out; Angie Lansing named interim AD

Postby mvfcfan » January 3rd, 2024, 2:27 pm

racernation wrote:For those of us who are clueless, I'm guessing ISU's president is a trainwreck?

Trainwreck is an understatement.
mvfcfan
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » January 4th, 2024, 4:31 pm

Interesting article here.
https://www.tribstar.com/sports/isu-cli ... 4c1cd.html

The separation and release agreement also states that ISU agreed to pay Clinkscales $165,979 in severance, as well as other benefits and considerations. That severance "compensates Mr. Clinkscales for 50% of his base salary for the remaining 18 months" of his contract, the agreement says.

Notably, the separation and release agreement includes a "mutual non-disparagement" clause, obliging Clinkscales, ISU President Deborah Curtis and ISU administrators to refrain from making derogatory comments about each other.

A $165k severance package + non-disparagement clause definitely doesn't indicate he walked out to pursue other opportunities. It indicates he was pushed out by Curtis, as many suspected.
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby IWokeUpLikeThis » January 5th, 2024, 2:08 pm

According to members on the SycamorePride board, Deborah Curtis was involved in an altercation with a staffer during Wednesday’s game:

Not going to say the other employees name out of respect for them, but I watched the Deb deliberately back a staff member into a corner in the most unprofessional way pointing her finger. I am not sure what was said (she was huffing and puffing) but did not appear to be going well. I cannot express enough how inappropriate it was and viewed by many fans.

She is an embarrassing representative of the university and just hope we can limit any remaining damage.

Yes, tonight during the 2nd half.

Absolutely have it on camera…but wouldn’t want to make it a habit as I may or may not have been the photographer for another instance with the Prez this past summer…
IWokeUpLikeThis
MVC starter
MVC starter

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball