Indiana State Ranked Top-25 in AP & Coaches Poll

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Indiana State Ranked Top-25 in AP & Coaches Poll

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » February 13th, 2024, 7:00 pm

https://www.pjstar.com/story/sports/col ... 561469007/

"I think people have no clue how good the Missouri Valley is or how good basketball is at this level," Indiana State coach Josh Schertz said during the MVC coaches conference call on Feb. 5. "It's just the way it works. So anytime you get recognition, it's very much appreciated. Hopefully a credit not just to Indiana State but the Missouri Valley as a whole.

"It's very much appreciated. The most important part of any story is how it ends. That's all anybody remembers."
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby 9628 » February 13th, 2024, 7:56 pm

Well, that didn’t last long.
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby TylerDurden » February 13th, 2024, 8:24 pm

Valley of Death, I guess.
TylerDurden
All MVC
All MVC

Postby BUFanatic » February 13th, 2024, 10:59 pm

When I said “don’t be Loyola” I didn’t mean to stop winning and get knocked out of the T25, I meant don’t be a dick!
BUFanatic
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby BCPanther » February 14th, 2024, 8:38 am

MissouriValleyUnite wrote:https://www.pjstar.com/story/sports/college/basketball/bradley-hoops/2024/02/13/missouri-valley-conference-basketball-race-two-bid-league-ncaa-tournament/72561469007/

"I think people have no clue how good the Missouri Valley is or how good basketball is at this level," Indiana State coach Josh Schertz said during the MVC coaches conference call on Feb. 5. "It's just the way it works. So anytime you get recognition, it's very much appreciated. Hopefully a credit not just to Indiana State but the Missouri Valley as a whole.

"It's very much appreciated. The most important part of any story is how it ends. That's all anybody remembers."

You see, the biggest mistake the Valley made was choosing to not be located on the East Coast. Real poor planning there.... :roll:
BCPanther
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby tribecalledquest » February 14th, 2024, 9:28 am

I’ve realized I’ve changed over the years. Currently I don’t care one iota what any national media member or college basketball fan thinks of the MVC. I’m sure in my 20’s and early 30’s I cared about that stuff. I guess since I don’t follow any national media types really or watch any of the shows on ESPN, etc their takes matter very little.

I love MVC basketball. I don’t need any outside validation about how good it is.
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball