Tucker DeVries is Not a NBA Talent

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Postby GR4 » February 24th, 2024, 8:32 pm

Slow footed, undersized, power forward. When's the last time anyone saw Tucker beat a defender?
GR4
MVC Recruit
MVC Recruit

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Tucker DeVries is Not a NBA Talent

Postby TylerDurden » February 24th, 2024, 9:15 pm

Thank you for your thoughtful evaluation of Tucker's NBA potential.

We look forward for more of your in-depth commentary.
TylerDurden
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Drakey » February 24th, 2024, 9:57 pm

GR4 wrote:Slow footed, undersized, power forward. When's the last time anyone saw Tucker beat a defender?

I'm surprised he can get on the floor in a college game. He is one of the worst players I've ever seen in the Valley.
Drakey
All MVC
All MVC

Postby TheDrake » February 24th, 2024, 10:16 pm

Drakey is being generous. Tucker is the worst player I’ve seen at any level. You have an astute eye for talent sir.
TheDrake
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Bulldog2323 » February 24th, 2024, 11:44 pm

In all seriousness, I don't think anyone close to the program thinks he's going to the NBA Draft this season. He's battled injuries all season. With his dad as coach, it would be dumb to declare now.
Bulldog2323
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby DUBulldog » February 25th, 2024, 8:16 am

GR4 wrote:Slow footed, undersized, power forward. When's the last time anyone saw Tucker beat a defender?

I know you hate Tucker DeVries. Like every player, he has his strengths and weaknesses. He has a lot of strengths.

You had to start a separate thread for this?

As for your last sentence, are you f*ing serious? He beats defenders multiple times every game.
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby LMS » February 25th, 2024, 9:40 am

I find this hilarious. He’s the best Drake player of this generation.

There are whispers that he could end up at Creighton next year, and we will gladly take him. If he and his dad want to improve his chances at an NBA career, he might need to play at a higher level and go for more exposure. I think he would fill in nicely when Scheierman graduates.
LMS
All MVC
All MVC

Postby BuBrave2006 » February 25th, 2024, 9:44 am

TheDrake wrote:Drakey is being generous. Tucker is the worst player I’ve seen at any level. You have an astute eye for talent sir.

Lets not overreact here. I think there are some things that Tucker does well. He's a solid player. I'd take him at Bradley. I think he's absolutely good enough to carve out a decent role coming off the bench.
BuBrave2006
All MVC
All MVC

Postby unipanther99 » February 26th, 2024, 8:39 am

LMS wrote:I find this hilarious. He’s the best Drake player of this generation.

There are whispers that he could end up at Creighton next year, and we will gladly take him. If he and his dad want to improve his chances at an NBA career, he might need to play at a higher level and go for more exposure. I think he would fill in nicely when Scheierman graduates.

Leave it to a lurking Creighton fan to use a drive-by rip of Tucker to further rip the Valley. :roll:
unipanther99
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby bradley_townie » February 26th, 2024, 9:31 am

unipanther99 wrote:
LMS wrote:I find this hilarious. He’s the best Drake player of this generation.

Leave it to a lurking Creighton fan to use a drive-by rip of Tucker to further rip the Valley. :roll:

Had it not been for Creighton's move to the Big East, Dougie McBuckets would have never stepped foot on an NBA floor. That single year in the Big East changed McDermott's trajectory from a middling G-league talent to a legitimate NBA player due to all of the difficult opponents Creighton faced in the Big East. NBA scouts simply don't have the time or resources to monitor all these low and mid-major programs for good talent. :roll:
bradley_townie
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Next

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball