NIT: Loyola @ (3) Bradley

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: NIT: Loyola @ (3) Bradley

Postby tribecalledquest » March 20th, 2024, 7:25 pm

Blers42 wrote:Nice win by Bradley, their suffocating defense had Loyola playing some of their worst basketball I’ve seen all season. They had a nice comeback in the second half but you can’t expect to win when you miss your free throws. I look forward to the rematch one day.

Those two teams need to be playing regular home and homes. Makes so much sense it won’t happen I’m sure.
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby BUFanatic » March 20th, 2024, 8:15 pm

MVC chants at the end, fans that showed up made a lot of noise. ESPN showed highlights of InSt and BU back to back and the host said that the Valley was one of the most underrated conferences in America.
BUFanatic
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Majik45 » March 21st, 2024, 9:50 am

Bradley was ready to go right from the start of the game, as they went up 10-0 in the first 3 minutes and change causing Valentine to call a timeout before the first media timeout. Hannah had a put back dunk, and another 3 point play. Christian Davis buried a 3, and Malevy Leons pulled his patented back down post up spin move for an easy lay-up.

Loyola played much better in the 2nd half and made it very uncomfortable, but Bradley made 20 of 25 free throws to make a closer game look not so close.

On to Cincinnati on Saturday where former Bradley Assistant Drew Adams is currently coaching.
Majik45
All MVC
All MVC

Postby TylerDurden » March 21st, 2024, 11:03 am

BUFanatic wrote:MVC chants at the end, fans that showed up made a lot of noise. ESPN showed highlights of InSt and BU back to back and the host said that the Valley was one of the most underrated conferences in America.

Moral victory, I guess.
TylerDurden
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball