If you could start a team with one current MVC player....

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: If you could start a team with one current MVC player...

Postby Snapshot9 » September 7th, 2010, 11:37 am

Koch would also be my choice. He seems to have that little something extra. I look for him to become a leader on his team, and after all, he has a family tradition to uphold. That alone, can be a great motivator.
Snapshot9
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby tribecalledquest » September 7th, 2010, 11:38 am

GoStateGo wrote:I don't know if he is going to play in the League or not, but Jake Kelly has a skill set that you just don't see out of many MVC players. If healthy he is one of the better players in the MVC.

What skill set would that be?
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby WSUbballer » September 7th, 2010, 11:43 am

tribecalledquest wrote:
GoStateGo wrote:I don't know if he is going to play in the League or not, but Jake Kelly has a skill set that you just don't see out of many MVC players. If healthy he is one of the better players in the MVC.

What skill set would that be?

I heard he can speak Russian really well.
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Jet915 » September 12th, 2010, 8:02 am

Greg E no doubt. I remember we just lost out on him to Rutgers and watching him on TV playing for Rutgers, he was definitely holding his own as a FRESHMAN against Big East talent. He will be dominant in the guard oriented MVC.
Jet915
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby DUBulldog » September 12th, 2010, 9:14 am

Jet915 wrote:Greg E no doubt. I remember we just lost out on him to Rutgers and watching him on TV playing for Rutgers, he was definitely holding his own as a FRESHMAN against Big East talent. He will be dominant in the guard oriented MVC.

GodGregEGod
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ricardo del Rio » September 12th, 2010, 9:26 am

Will we ever forget God Shaw God?
Ricardo del Rio
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby bigdawg » November 5th, 2010, 12:32 pm

Doug McDermott. A coaches kid with good skills. Watching him and Barnes on espn last year I didn't think he was all that far behind Barnes although that was a very small sample size to determine anything.
bigdawg
All MVC
All MVC

Postby 45otseoj » November 5th, 2010, 2:05 pm

If he keeps shooting .8333333333% from 3 point range, I'll take John Wilkins. :twisted:
IlStU
45otseoj
All MVC
All MVC

Postby MoValley John » November 5th, 2010, 6:52 pm

I can't believe this is even being discussed. There are so few Valley players that make the NBA, that should be where we start the discussion, not with guys that might go to Europe.

Now, if we only include guys way too good for the NBA, then we're on to something. There has only been one guy that I've ever seen in the Valley that was flat out, too good for the NBA. Smooth moves, great handles and a quick trigger, just ask the ladies. Too cool for tattoos and just too good to waste his sweat in most games. But if there was a game you needed, you called on him. In fact, if there was a blowout, his name would be all over the box score. Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Dustin Sitzmann:
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby jon4thejays » November 5th, 2010, 9:14 pm

MoValley John wrote:I can't believe this is even being discussed. There are so few Valley players that make the NBA, that should be where we start the discussion, not with guys that might go to Europe.

Now, if we only include guys way too good for the NBA, then we're on to something. There has only been one guy that I've ever seen in the Valley that was flat out, too good for the NBA. Smooth moves, great handles and a quick trigger, just ask the ladies. Too cool for tattoos and just too good to waste his sweat in most games. But if there was a game you needed, you called on him. In fact, if there was a blowout, his name would be all over the box score. Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Dustin Sitzmann

You have finally turned, welcome to the dark side. :D
jon4thejays
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball