Is bowling a sport?

Yes
26%
No
74%

Total votes : 31

Re: Bowling vs Soccer

Postby Snaggletooth » July 16th, 2011, 3:03 pm

panther-state wrote:Damn, then I feel REALLY bad for bowlers if actual athletes like soccer players have it so bad...thank you for that illuminating list of completely unbigoted, open-minded facts :roll:

don't worry about bowlers. Disney just announced Splittsville coming to DownTown Disney

Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Snaggletooth » July 16th, 2011, 5:45 pm

Bowling pins as swimming pools? What is this world coming to.

Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Ferd Berfel » July 17th, 2011, 1:52 pm

Japan Nill, USA Nill after three days four hours.

The most boring event in the world.

What a terrible event, I guess it gives a bunch of lesbians something to do if they are not good enough to play softball.

Go Japan.
Ferd Berfel
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby panther-state » July 17th, 2011, 3:53 pm

Ferd Berfel wrote:Japan Nill, USA Nill after three days four hours.

The most boring event in the world.

What a terrible event, I guess it gives a bunch of lesbians something to do if they are not good enough to play softball.

Go Japan.

I already guessed that you were a lonely, close-minded toolbag...but an unpatriotic, lonely, close-minded toolbag? James Harrison thinks more highly of Goodell than I do of you. Pathetic
"Got it into Moran, final seconds TICK AWAY!! PANTHERS WIN! PANTHERS WIN! Oh BABY, I LOVE THIS TEAM!!! The UNI Panthers have just SHOCKED the College Basketball World. DOWN GOES KANSAS! DOWN GOES KANSAS!!"
panther-state
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby MVCfans » July 17th, 2011, 4:02 pm

I'm not a soccer fan, but I'm not going to bash those who play it. The most significant problem I have with it was amplified today - ending a match with penalty kicks. What a crappy way to lose anything, let alone a World Cup.
MVCfans
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby panther-state » July 17th, 2011, 11:49 pm

MVCfans wrote:I'm not a soccer fan, but I'm not going to bash those who play it. The most significant problem I have with it was amplified today - ending a match with penalty kicks. What a crappy way to lose anything, let alone a World Cup.

Any way of losing is a crappy way to lose an international championship.
"Got it into Moran, final seconds TICK AWAY!! PANTHERS WIN! PANTHERS WIN! Oh BABY, I LOVE THIS TEAM!!! The UNI Panthers have just SHOCKED the College Basketball World. DOWN GOES KANSAS! DOWN GOES KANSAS!!"
panther-state
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Snaggletooth » July 19th, 2011, 11:05 am

panther-state wrote: ...but an unpatriotic,
Please, playing soccer is patriotic? Come on guy, get a clue. Do you really fall for that kind of tripe - you are playing for your country to show the world you are dominating... I thought that ended in 1945.
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Ferd Berfel » July 19th, 2011, 4:39 pm

Girls, girls, all this banter back and forth, remember in the end it is just about soccer the most worthless activity in the world.

Played by more because it is the easiest to field a team, ball (or some type of animal bladder) and a net that is it.

The most ironic thing about where this thread is ended is that you have lifted the topic of women's soccer up and given it some type of relevance in the grand scheme of things.

Watching women play soccer is only topped by watching them play basketball or softball, all are ponderous and boring that make me want to gouge my eyes out whenever I run across them on TV.

When I want to see lesbians I will rent a movie, not watch them in some so called sport.
Ferd Berfel
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby panther-state » July 19th, 2011, 8:53 pm

You idiots are a waste of my time. If either of you had a single brain cell then maybe you could conjure up some logic and reason for your arguments. I don't pity you for defending bowling, I enjoy playing it every now and then for cheap, but I do pity you for being so close-minded and clueless

P-S out
panther-state
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Snaggletooth » July 19th, 2011, 9:56 pm

panther-state wrote:You idiots are a waste of my time.
Of course - we are discussing soccer. What could be a much bigger waste of time.
Snaggletooth
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference - Other Mens Sports