Congrats to the Lady Shockers

Discuss womens hoops, soccer, volleyball

Postby BEARZ77 » March 10th, 2013, 10:08 am

Congrats to the WSU WBB Team on their 1st MVC regular season title. Something they've building towards with this group of seniors and it's always nice when you reach that goal. Now the test is too stay at or near the top,something no program has seemed able to do for more than 2-3 years since the great Drake and MSU programs of the 1990's. ISUr had a nice run a few years back and MSU had a flurry at the start of the decade under Abe using Cheryl's recruits, but other than that it's been a series of 1-2 year wonders.

There might be significant news coming out of Springfield shortly after the WBB tourney; rumors are swirling, but for now, that's all they are.
The Bear is the largest carnivore on the North American continent; beware the Bear!
BEARZ77
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Congrats to the Lady Shockers

Postby CaseyGarrisonforPrez » March 10th, 2013, 5:19 pm

BEARZ77 wrote:There might be significant news coming out of Springfield shortly after the WBB tourney; rumors are swirling, but for now, that's all they are.

I have heard similar rumors. I am pretty happy. She completely wasted Casey for four whole years. She'll fit in nicely again at some D2 school and do well. That's what I call a win win.
CaseyGarrisonforPrez
All MVC
All MVC

Re: Congrats to the Lady Shockers

Postby Jet915 » March 18th, 2013, 5:47 pm

Creighton WBB get at-large as a 10 seed and will face 7 Syracuse. WSU gets 14 seed and faces Texas A&M.
Jet915
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Return to Missouri Valley Conference - Womens Sports