Shocker Softball no-hits Bears

Discuss womens hoops, soccer, volleyball

Postby ShoxNAwe » April 17th, 2014, 7:38 am

The Shockers, picked to finish 8th, are sitting in 1st place, bolstered by a 12-0 blasting of the Bears yesterday. The Shocker pitcher threw a complete-game no-hitter, the first since 2008. The Shocker offense was powered by four home runs.
ShoxNAwe
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Shocker Softball no-hits Bears

Postby CaseyGarrisonforPrez » April 17th, 2014, 12:02 pm

ISU Red is still the class of the league. They will get the autobid barring several key injuries.

Not taking away from the WSU performance yesterday. Congrats on the fine performance.
CaseyGarrisonforPrez
All MVC
All MVC

Postby TheShock » May 5th, 2014, 5:34 am

Bump!
TheShock
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Cdizzle » May 5th, 2014, 9:59 am

CaseyGarrisonforPrez wrote:ISU Red is still the class of the league. They will get the autobid barring several key injuries.

Not taking away from the WSU performance yesterday. Congrats on the fine performance.

This weekend's WSU sweep of ISU Red and first ever softball conference championship for WSU is brought to you by CG4P! Jinxing WSU to victories and championships since 2011!
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby PantherSigEp » May 5th, 2014, 11:54 am

Casey could you please state that the Red Sox WON'T win the World Series again this year? I'd love a repeat.
[Insert snappy comeback]
PantherSigEp
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby CaseyGarrisonforPrez » May 7th, 2014, 11:30 am

Cdizzle wrote:
CaseyGarrisonforPrez wrote:ISU Red is still the class of the league. They will get the autobid barring several key injuries.

This weekend's WSU sweep of ISU Red and first ever softball conference championship for WSU is brought to you by CG4P! Jinxing WSU to victories and championships since 2011!

Get back to me on Saturday after the championship game. It's still ISU Red that gets the autobid in my opinion. We'll see.
CaseyGarrisonforPrez
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Cdizzle » May 7th, 2014, 12:08 pm

CaseyGarrisonforPrez wrote:
Cdizzle wrote:

Get back to me on Saturday after the championship game. It's still ISU Red that gets the autobid in my opinion. We'll see.

That's fine (though I do suddenly feel better about the Shox chances). But I think the "class of the league" statement was the stronger statement, and was proven wrong in loud fashion as the Shox swept AT Illinois St. by a combined score of 29-10.
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby PantherSigEp » May 10th, 2014, 11:57 am

CaseyGarrisonforPrez wrote:
Cdizzle wrote:

Another swing and a miss for Casey.
[Insert snappy comeback]
PantherSigEp
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Return to Missouri Valley Conference - Womens Sports