St. Louis to Cincinnati

Discussion unrelated to Missouri Valley Conference sports

St. Louis to Cincinnati

Postby Ferd Berfel » July 21st, 2011, 2:28 pm

Is it faster to go thru Indy or Louisville?

I will be traveling from St. Louis to Cincinnati next Monday morning and need to get to a 1:00 PM meeting in Mason, Ohio.

Which route would be fastest?

Thanks for your help.
Ferd Berfel
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

St. Louis to Cincinnati

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: St. Louis to Cincinnati

Postby MoValley John » July 22nd, 2011, 12:01 am

I generally only fly Southwest and looking on their website, the best flight to get you on time to your meeting is StL to Louisville. 6:00 AM departure, nonstop arriving at 9:55. Giving just a slight wiggle room for a little delay and renting a car, you are out of the airport at 10:45. If you push it, you can make the drive to Mason, without stopping, just in time for the meeting. $171 each way.

If price isn't a concern, or you're spending the company's money, screw the headache and just take Delta from StL to Cincy. There is a 6:30 AM flight with a layover in Detroit. you will be in Cincy by 11:30, plenty of time to rent a car, grab something quick to eat and make your meeting. Roundtrip $700. No worries, no stress, you are on time. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and pay.
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Return to Off topic