Rank MVC cities

Discussion unrelated to Missouri Valley Conference sports

Re: Rank MVC cities

Postby Jays26 » December 9th, 2011, 8:58 am

MoValley John wrote:
CaseyGarrisonforPrez wrote:I have my method for determining the worst Valley cities. If your favorite Valley school is in a state that has a Runza in it then guess what your state and town are both terrible.

See, that is where your logic is flawed. I'm not sure, but it may be the same type of logic that fails you so often on this board. Let me explain, you don't downgrade a city for having choices, you downgrade them for NOT having choices. It would be like saying Chatanooga, TN is a horrible town because they have a Piggly Wiggly. While it is correct that Chattanooga is a horrible town, it isn't because they HAVE a Piggly Wiggly, it's because they DON'T have a HuHot.

With that logic, you would have to say that Des Moines sucks because they have Boesen the Florist. Des Moines doesn't suck simply because they have Boesen the Florist, Des Moines is a great city because they have plenty of florists in which to choose.

More choices- Good. Less choices-Bad.

MoVally John....you know better....Logic and Casey do not go together. :bounce:
Jays26
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby SubGod22 » December 9th, 2011, 9:26 am

I haven't eaten at HuHot, but have been told it's more expensive and not as good as Genghis Grill. Can anyone verify that for me?

And I think Casey is a lost cause. But he's funny in his own little way.
www.wheatshockers.com

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Unemployment insurance is a prepaid vacation for freeloaders.
SubGod22
All MVC
All MVC

Postby CaseyGarrisonforPrez » December 9th, 2011, 11:13 am

SubGod22 wrote:I haven't eaten at HuHot, but have been told it's more expensive and not as good as Genghis Grill. Can anyone verify that for me?

You aren't missing much in terms of HuHot. It is as overrated as Notre Dame football. I had a bad first date experience there once so perhaps I am biased.

I am hilarious when taken with a grain of salt. Thank you for the compliment.
CaseyGarrisonforPrez
All MVC
All MVC

Postby MSUDuo » December 9th, 2011, 1:16 pm

CaseyGarrisonforPrez wrote:
SubGod22 wrote:I haven't eaten at HuHot, but have been told it's more expensive and not as good as Genghis Grill. Can anyone verify that for me?

You aren't missing much in terms of HuHot. It is as overrated as Notre Dame football. I had a bad first date experience there once so perhaps I am biased.

I am hilarious when taken with a grain of salt. Thank you for the compliment.

No you're not...
MSUDuo
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby MoValley John » December 9th, 2011, 1:56 pm

The best thing about HuHot is once you leave, the food Carries over. You'll be on the toilet for hours!!!!!!!

You can't put a price on that!!!!!!
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Jays26 » December 9th, 2011, 3:13 pm

MoValley John wrote:The best thing about HuHot is once you leave, the food Carries over. You'll be on the toilet for hours!!!!!!!

You must not be mixing the sauces right than! :D
Jays26
All MVC
All MVC

Postby MoValley John » December 9th, 2011, 4:05 pm

Jays26 wrote:
MoValley John wrote:The best thing about HuHot is once you leave, the food Carries over. You'll be on the toilet for hours!!!!!!!

You must not be mixing the sauces right than! :D

I think its because I mix pork with scallops and beef. I need to mix a vegetable in somewhere. I only use the hottest sauces.
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby AndShock » December 9th, 2011, 5:06 pm

I'm that way with Genghis, HuHot is fine on my bowels.
AndShock
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic