NFL Survivor Pool - week 6

Discussion unrelated to Missouri Valley Conference sports

Postby MVCfans » October 14th, 2011, 10:58 am

And then there were two.

Moving on to week 6:

AndShock (Houston, Pittsburgh, SD, TB, NE)
MoValleyJohn (SD, NYJ, Pittsburgh, NE, GB)
MVCfans
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: NFL Survivor Pool - week 6

Postby MoValley John » October 14th, 2011, 11:48 am

MVCfans wrote:And then there were two.

Moving on to week 6:

AndShock (Houston, Pittsburgh, SD, TB, NE)
MoValleyJohn (SD, NYJ, Pittsburgh, NE, GB)

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

It all comes fown to this!!!!

Wichita vs. Omaha for all the marbles!!!

:buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies: :buddies:
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby AndShock » October 14th, 2011, 7:02 pm

:D

:duel: Good luck, sir.

I'll go ahead and make the first pick.

Green Bay.
AndShock
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MoValley John » October 16th, 2011, 12:01 am

My first uncomfortable pick of the season.

The Ravens...

I'd like to be more enthusiastic, but since I spent some time in the Baltimore- DC area in the 1980's, I still carryover a little butthurt feelings about the way the Colts left, plus I have no respect for Art Modell and how he raped the Cleveland community.... I know Modell doesn't own the team anymore, but...

Also, Ray Lewis is a murderer. Dude should be in prison.

Like I said, I'm not comfortable with my pick.
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MoValley John » October 16th, 2011, 12:13 am

The Baltimore pick is a little risky. I should probably go with the Lions, Raiders or Patriots, I dunno...
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Return to Off topic