Pinkie
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

OT: Omaha to get Lingerie Football League team

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: OT: Omaha to get Lingerie Football League team

Postby CaseyGarrisonforPrez » April 22nd, 2012, 8:26 pm

Would watch. I hope they import most of their talent. If they stayed mostly local I have to say that the product would not be all that great.
CaseyGarrisonforPrez
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Jays26 » April 23rd, 2012, 1:19 pm

CaseyGarrisonforPrez wrote:Would watch. I hope they import most of their talent. If they stayed mostly local I have to say that the product would not be all that great.

Another brilliant quote from our friend Casey. The talent in Omaha is actually pretty good. Not that you would ever have a shot at it.
Jays26
All MVC
All MVC

Postby CaseyGarrisonforPrez » April 23rd, 2012, 8:39 pm

You know I am single again so I might have to spend a weekend in Omaha and see if you are right. I have a buddy who lives in Papillion maybe I can go visit. I am really bad at making first impressions and knowing what to say off the bat though. Is asking an Omahan lady if she wants to accompany me to Runza tacky? I need to find some place classier perhaps for a potential first date.
CaseyGarrisonforPrez
All MVC
All MVC

Postby MoValley John » April 24th, 2012, 10:52 am

Lingerie football is lame. The Ralston arena is lame. This whole thing is lame. The arena is literally no more than five blocks from house and I still haven't heard of one event that will draw me. Lancer hockey? No. Beef indoor football? No. UNO basketball? Maybe, but probably not. Lingerie football? No.

If I want to see naked women, I'd go to the Boom Boom Room, and if I want to see hotties competing in sports, I'd watch a volleyball match. I'll leave the lingerie football to the toothless, NASCAR hat wearing rednecks living in trailers.
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MoValley John » April 24th, 2012, 10:55 am

The Ralston arena, or the Ralston Dome as I jokingly call it, is actually 3-1/2 blocks from my house. Still, 3-1/2 blocks is too far of a journey for me to venture to see lingerie football.
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MSUDuo » April 26th, 2012, 11:48 pm

MoValley John wrote: I'll leave the lingerie football to the toothless, NASCAR hat wearing rednecks living in trailers.

I guess your avatar isn't actually you afterall... :huh:
MSUDuo
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby Jays26 » April 27th, 2012, 8:03 am

MSUDuo wrote:
MoValley John wrote: I'll leave the lingerie football to the toothless, NASCAR hat wearing rednecks living in trailers.

I guess your avatar isn't actually you afterall... :huh:

No, that's him. I am from Ralston also and I have seen him around town, mainly down at the Village Bar.

He is much smarter than he looks. ;)
Jays26
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Ferd Berfel » April 29th, 2012, 5:58 am

The Dallas Baptist baseball team will not be watching those games.
Ferd Berfel
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Return to Off topic