Ede Egharevba commits to the Shockers

A place to discuss tomorrow's MVC stars.

Postby Snapshot9 » April 23rd, 2011, 9:06 pm

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/zach_braziller/former_edison_standout_ede_egharevba_RQj4IoXNKnI17nUYGQa4BL

6'6", 210 lb wing Ede Egharevba:

Former Thomas Edison star Ede Egharevba verbally committed to Wichita State Saturday afternoon, he told The Post, after taking an official visit to the Kansas school this week. The 6-foot-6 wing, who starred at the Queens school for three years and averaged 19 points and nine rebounds per game as a senior, is currently doing a postgraduate year at Mack Academy (N.C.).

He picked the Shockers over Hofstra, St. Peter’s, Rice and Southern Methodist.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/high_school/basketball/edison_pulls_off_yet_another_road_QUugmVgEyG9isHXsgReZqI
Snapshot9
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Ede Egharevba commits to the Shockers

Postby SubGod22 » April 25th, 2011, 9:36 am

I'm personally quite stoked about this get. And if the rumors flying as of 15 minutes ago or so are true, I REALLY like the next commitment we'd be getting too and would love this recruiting class even more than I already do. :bounce: :dance: :bounce: :dance: :bounce: :dance: :bounce: :dance: :bounce: :dance:
www.wheatshockers.com

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Unemployment insurance is a prepaid vacation for freeloaders.
SubGod22
All MVC
All MVC

Re: Ede Egharevba commits to the Shockers

Postby SubGod22 » April 25th, 2011, 1:29 pm

By 3 o'clock tomorrow afternoon our recruiting class should be done! Officially anyway, as it appears that we're finished as long as there are no surprises.
www.wheatshockers.com

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Unemployment insurance is a prepaid vacation for freeloaders.
SubGod22
All MVC
All MVC

Return to MVC Basketball Recruiting