2011 MVC Recruit List

A place to discuss tomorrow's MVC stars.

Re: 2011 MVC Recruit List

Postby ihsi » December 10th, 2010, 8:50 am

Wufan wrote:Shocker power forward Jake White scored 34 and 40 in his first two games of the season. His third game, last night, is not yet available.
Carl Hall, juco PF, is averaging 19 and 10 for the #5 juco in the country.

Just friend him on facebook and follow him on twitter and you'll get all the info you need. That's what was recommended to us at least :roll:
ihsi
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby TheShock » December 10th, 2010, 11:34 am

Wufan wrote:Shocker power forward Jake White scored 34 and 40 in his first two games of the season. His third game, last night, is not yet available.

Carl Hall, juco PF, is averaging 19 and 10 for the #5 juco in the country.

Unfortunately high school and juco #'s often lie. Obviously I hope they don't in this case; however let me introduce you to Jack Schitt...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuRwis3_iVk
TheShock
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby bleach » January 8th, 2011, 11:53 am

TheShock wrote:
Wufan wrote: let me introduce you to Jack Schitt...

How do you pronounce that? Will his name get bleeped on TV?
bleach
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Duan » June 1st, 2011, 11:39 am

I love this chart...can we get it updated...maybe on a new thread with the new recruits? Thank you ahead of time for those who have the resources to do this!
Duan
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby 45otseoj » June 9th, 2011, 11:02 pm

Duan wrote:I love this chart...can we get it updated...maybe on a new thread with the new recruits? Thank you ahead of time for those who have the resources to do this!

I'm working on it.
Might take me a few weeks until it's completed.
Summer school is taking up a huge chunk of time right now.
:Beer:
IlStU
45otseoj
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Duan » June 10th, 2011, 8:27 pm

Thanks for putting in the time! It is appreciated! :)
Duan
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby underdawg » June 12th, 2011, 7:33 pm

45otseoj wrote:
pawball wrote:Is dat a front-hand or back-hand compliment?

Both :!: :lol:

Who knows? They could all be studs. I was just pointing out that it was very hard to find information on them.

I'm really intrigued by this guy the Aces picked up. It seems like Lowery is just offering any kid with height, but maybe he knows something the "experts" don't.

You don't have to be an expert to use a computer--Even Whitt was a first team 6'11" All-Stater in Utah a few years ago :roll:
underdawg
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby 45otseoj » June 12th, 2011, 8:56 pm

underdawg wrote:
45otseoj wrote:
pawball wrote:Is dat a front-hand or back-hand compliment?

Both :!: :lol:

Who knows? They could all be studs. I was just pointing out that it was very hard to find information on them.

I'm really intrigued by this guy the Aces picked up. It seems like Lowery is just offering any kid with height, but maybe he knows something the "experts" don't.

You don't have to be an expert to use a computer--Even Whitt was a first team 6'11" All-Stater in Utah a few years ago :roll:

:Cheers:
IlStU
45otseoj
All MVC
All MVC

Postby panther-state » June 28th, 2011, 11:31 pm

Maybe you guys have made a new thread but just thought i'd put this out there.

I didn't see anything (and I could've very well scrolled right past it) about Chris Olivier, the 6'8 PF who committed to UNI in May. Should provide some help in UNI's post and inside game although he needs to shape up his defense. His ratings on ESPN are from when he left highschool (so nothing special, about a 74?? maybe), he has elevated his stock quite a bit after a year at Quakerdale Prep where he had 15 ppg/ 8 rpg/ and 3.8 bpg against pretty good JC level competition (I believe they won a national championship to finish last season and CO led the team in those 3 respective catagories). He will have 4 years of eligibilty with Coach Jacobson and Co. and will give UNI 1 player from Chicago, Minneapolis, KC and Austin, respectively, of their 6 committs (a pretty diverse group by Panther bball standards). Of the 6, 3 ended last season as state champions, 1 as a national champion, and 1 as a Central Texas POY.

One negative side of his committment is that UNI has 13 scholarships and CO is number 14, so something will need to be worked out to free up a scholarship for him (a transfer, someone volunteering to give their's up, etc...)

In any case this is shaping up to be one HECK of an incoming class for the MVC teams. Basketball season can come soon enough. Get ready folks! :Yea!: :buddies: :Yea!:
"Got it into Moran, final seconds TICK AWAY!! PANTHERS WIN! PANTHERS WIN! Oh BABY, I LOVE THIS TEAM!!! The UNI Panthers have just SHOCKED the College Basketball World. DOWN GOES KANSAS! DOWN GOES KANSAS!!"
panther-state
MVC starter
MVC starter

Previous

Return to MVC Basketball Recruiting