Shocks add juco big man

A place to discuss tomorrow's MVC stars.

Re: Shocks add juco big man

Postby AndShock » April 21st, 2011, 6:33 pm

LJay wrote:
Snapshot9 wrote:Echenique - Meet Carl 'The Beast' Hall!!! :duel:

Not sure why Echinique is singled out here.

Anyway, I'm guessing his beast status has to do with his motor and tenacity because at 6'8, 215 he is relatively slender.

Because Echinique is the only other semi-comparable big man in the Valley. Really, I can't come up with one other person.
AndShock
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby LJay » April 21st, 2011, 7:39 pm

AndShock wrote:
LJay wrote:

Anyway, I'm guessing his beast status has to do with his motor and tenacity because at 6'8, 215 he is relatively slender.

Because Echinique is the only other semi-comparable big man in the Valley. Really, I can't come up with one other person.

Echinique outweighs him by 60 pounds. If you must use a Bluejay, Hall is closer in size to McDermott (6'7, 210) than he is to Echinique.
LJay
All MVC
All MVC

Postby SubGod22 » April 25th, 2011, 11:31 am

LJay wrote:
AndShock wrote:
LJay wrote:Not sure why Echinique is singled out here.

Echinique outweighs him by 60 pounds. If you must use a Bluejay, Hall is closer in size to McDermott (6'7, 210) than he is to Echinique.

Weight doesn't represent everything. Hall is physicall stronger than McDermott even though they weigh closer. Hall is a physically strong player with a huge motor. Beast fits well. Also, he's a pure post type of player. Little Mac floats more around the perimeter. Hall is a 15 feet and in guy who prefers to have his back to the basket.
www.wheatshockers.com

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Unemployment insurance is a prepaid vacation for freeloaders.
SubGod22
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Snapshot9 » April 27th, 2011, 6:06 pm

LJay wrote:
LJay wrote:

Echenique does not look to be in that good of shape, and his chest and arms have no cut to them.
Snapshot9
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Previous

Return to MVC Basketball Recruiting