Loyola Lands 6'9 Center Cam Krutwig

A place to discuss tomorrow's MVC stars.

Postby Blers » August 2nd, 2016, 9:47 am

http://suntimeshighschoolsports.com/201 ... -jacobs-2/

Another nice get for Moser and Co. 3 star center with great footwork/passing ability.
Blers
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Loyola Lands 6'9 Center Cam Krutwig

Postby Aargh » August 2nd, 2016, 2:55 pm

I heard about this on a tweet from WSU's local media writer. Looks like a really solid pickup for Moser.

Verbalcommits has him at 6'9" and 250. They show his composite ranking of Scout, Rivals, and ESPN to be #158 in 2017, and #33 at his position.

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/cameron-krutwig

That's the kind of player Moser can use to build a team around.

Congrats!
Aargh
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby SubGod22 » August 3rd, 2016, 10:00 am

If he can keep him. He doesn't have a very good history with big men at Loyola
www.wheatshockers.com

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Unemployment insurance is a prepaid vacation for freeloaders.
SubGod22
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Blers » August 3rd, 2016, 10:26 am

Thanks Aargh! I think he could be a special piece moving forward.

Sub I hear you completely; but i believe this commitment to be a bit more stable. Long term recruitment rather than a late push for someone who may not fit the academic profile. He's attended a couple games (I know he was spotted at last years heart breaker against Evansville) and is a local kid so we shouldn't have to worry about him getting to homesick either... We'll certainly see, but i have faith in this one.
Blers
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Rollbird5 » March 10th, 2017, 10:28 pm

Went to his Sectional Championship game tonight. Wasn't too impressed he only had 19 points 24 rebounds 11 blocks and 6 assists... In all seriousness this kid is going to be a load he is huge already and he's not even in college yet. He is an excellent passer, reminds me of Kevin Love the way his outlet passes go down the court. He needs to work on a move with his right hand but he is almost automatic with his left. Looks like a really good get for Loyola. Too bad Christian Negron is hurt always it would've been a lot better matchup between Jacobs and Larkin and the two Loyola recruits battling it out.
Rollbird5
All MVC
All MVC

Postby shockalot » March 10th, 2017, 10:32 pm

Thanks for the update. He sounds legit. I'm hopeful for Moser and Loyola continuing the upward trend.
shockalot
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Blers » March 11th, 2017, 5:46 pm

He was going against 2018's number one center in state in 6'10 Jalen Shaw and completely shut him down. His coach aid that normally he gets doubled down low because of his size but Larkin tried to guard him one on one with Shaw and that's what happened.

Shaw was pretty impressive in the limited time krutwig wasn't on the court, which to me showed just how impressive krutwig can be. His passing is crazy impressive, he can fire that thing across court with ease. He's not the most athletic player and won't be a threat on the fast break but I'm excited to have a real post presence coming in. All indications are he's a great kid too! You can find the game on YouTube I'll post later when I have time to find it but I came away extremely impressed with him. If he can keep developing more post moves he's got potential to be a force.
Blers
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Wufan » March 11th, 2017, 10:05 pm

Blers wrote:He was going against 2018's number one center in state in 6'10 Jalen Shaw and completely shut him down. His coach aid that normally he gets doubled down low because of his size but Larkin tried to guard him one on one with Shaw and that's what happened.

Shaw was pretty impressive in the limited time krutwig wasn't on the court, which to me showed just how impressive krutwig can be. His passing is crazy impressive, he can fire that thing across court with ease. He's not the most athletic player and won't be a threat on the fast break but I'm excited to have a real post presence coming in. All indications are he's a great kid too! You can find the game on YouTube I'll post later when I have time to find it but I came away extremely impressed with him. If he can keep developing more post moves he's got potential to be a force.

I'm extremely hopeful that Loyola's additions will make them a strong second place team next year!
Wufan
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Make MVC Great Again » May 10th, 2017, 8:38 am

Plays out in a league in the middle of nowhere. You clowns really think he is playing the best talent every night.

Clowns.
Make MVC Great Again
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby BEARZ77 » May 10th, 2017, 9:42 am

Make MVC Great Again wrote:Plays out in a league in the middle of nowhere. You clowns really think he is playing the best talent every night.

Clowns.

You know I'm not from Loyola, but your constant need to slam all things about them has gotten childish and so very old quickly. If that's all you have to contribute, take it somewhere else, please.
The Bear is the largest carnivore on the North American continent; beware the Bear!
BEARZ77
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Return to MVC Basketball Recruiting