2018 MVC Recruits

A place to discuss tomorrow's MVC stars.

Re: 2018 MVC Recruits

Postby tribecalledquest » April 16th, 2018, 8:51 am

The list is updated with Nick Norton to Drake.

If you are a fan of a team check the list and see if I have any missing players, players who have decommited, etc. Thanks.
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: August 4th, 2010, 10:57 am

Re: 2018 MVC Recruits

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: 2018 MVC Recruits

Postby tribecalledquest » April 17th, 2018, 6:20 pm

Updated with the two new Drake commits and one for Bradley.
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: August 4th, 2010, 10:57 am

Re: 2018 MVC Recruits

Postby DUBulldog » April 17th, 2018, 8:45 pm

tribecalledquest wrote:Updated with the two new Drake commits and one for Bradley.


Horsey has decommitted from Drake.

Don't know where you get the California thing for Matt Gray. At this time, no Drake fans are sure whether Gray is still on board or not.
User avatar
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2297
Joined: August 4th, 2010, 10:17 pm

Re: 2018 MVC Recruits

Postby tribecalledquest » April 18th, 2018, 10:23 am

DUBulldog wrote:
tribecalledquest wrote:Updated with the two new Drake commits and one for Bradley.


Horsey has decommitted from Drake.

Don't know where you get the California thing for Matt Gray. At this time, no Drake fans are sure whether Gray is still on board or not.


Thanks. I don't know either :) I will take both guys off.
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: August 4th, 2010, 10:57 am

Re: 2018 MVC Recruits

Postby underdawg » April 19th, 2018, 4:42 pm

for SIU: preferred walk-on 5-11 PG Jay Swedura of Prospect Il. averaged 19 ppg
underdawg
MVC starter
MVC starter
 
Posts: 219
Joined: August 4th, 2010, 12:05 pm

Re: 2018 MVC Recruits

Postby tribecalledquest » April 20th, 2018, 10:24 am

underdawg wrote:for SIU: preferred walk-on 5-11 PG Jay Swedura of Prospect Il. averaged 19 ppg


Thanks...Im going to stick to scholarship guys on the list. But thanks for the update.
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: August 4th, 2010, 10:57 am

Re: 2018 MVC Recruits

Postby stl scooter » April 22nd, 2018, 4:36 pm

UE:
6'5" Guard Rosel Hurley, NM Military Institute (JC).
Hurley, a 6-5 guard, transfers from New Mexico Military Institute and will have two years of eligibility left after beginning his college career at Kent State. He averaged 14.1 points and 5.3 rebounds per game as a sophomore. He shot 61.4 percent from inside the arc, 27.8 from outside and 62.1 from the free-throw line.

6'9" PF DeAndre Williams, Nation Wide Academy, OKC
Williams, a 6-9 forward, signs after attending Nation Wide Academy in Oklahoma City and will have all four years of eligibility. He averaged 24 points and 11 rebounds at NWA.
The Houston, Texas native was rated as a 3-star recruit by Rivals.com out of Klein Forest High, where he graduated in 2016. He reportedly held offers from the likes of Baylor, Oklahoma State, Houston, Southern Methodist and Western Kentucky.

6'3" Combo Guard Jawaun Newton, El Paso, TX
The 6-foot-3 guard was a two-time El Paso Times' boys' player of the year who helped lead Burges High School in Texas to 31 wins this past season. He averaged 28.5 points, 7.1 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 2.2 steals per game as a senior and earned Class 5A all-state honors.
The preceding lesson in basketball is free of charge.
User avatar
stl scooter
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player
 
Posts: 181
Joined: August 6th, 2010, 6:24 am

Re: 2018 MVC Recruits

Postby VUGrad1314 » April 22nd, 2018, 11:33 pm

Loyola added UIndy transfer Tate Hall who also had interest from Valpo and UNC-Greensboro.
VUGrad1314
MVC starter
MVC starter
 
Posts: 313
Joined: May 27th, 2017, 9:05 pm

Re: 2018 MVC Recruits

Postby VUGrad1314 » April 22nd, 2018, 11:36 pm

stl scooter wrote:UE:
6'5" Guard Rosel Hurley, NM Military Institute (JC).
Hurley, a 6-5 guard, transfers from New Mexico Military Institute and will have two years of eligibility left after beginning his college career at Kent State. He averaged 14.1 points and 5.3 rebounds per game as a sophomore. He shot 61.4 percent from inside the arc, 27.8 from outside and 62.1 from the free-throw line.

6'9" PF DeAndre Williams, Nation Wide Academy, OKC
Williams, a 6-9 forward, signs after attending Nation Wide Academy in Oklahoma City and will have all four years of eligibility. He averaged 24 points and 11 rebounds at NWA.
The Houston, Texas native was rated as a 3-star recruit by Rivals.com out of Klein Forest High, where he graduated in 2016. He reportedly held offers from the likes of Baylor, Oklahoma State, Houston, Southern Methodist and Western Kentucky.

6'3" Combo Guard Jawaun Newton, El Paso, TX
The 6-foot-3 guard was a two-time El Paso Times' boys' player of the year who helped lead Burges High School in Texas to 31 wins this past season. He averaged 28.5 points, 7.1 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 2.2 steals per game as a senior and earned Class 5A all-state honors.


Where is this Texas to Evansville pipeline coming from ? I like it.
VUGrad1314
MVC starter
MVC starter
 
Posts: 313
Joined: May 27th, 2017, 9:05 pm

Previous

Return to MVC Basketball Recruiting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


cron