UNI 2018 4* PG AJ Green

A place to discuss tomorrow's MVC stars.

Re: UNI 2018 4* PG AJ Green

Postby Blers » August 14th, 2017, 2:54 pm

Awesome get. On one hand i hate that we'll have to face him, but on the other it's huge for the program. I really think Pickford's a talent too.

Anyone think this could affect McCloud's willingness to stay after this season? I know UNI doesn't have many transfers but they also don't frequently get players of this caliber that could push veterans for playing time as freshman.
Blers
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby uniftw » August 14th, 2017, 3:17 pm

Blers wrote:Awesome get. On one hand i hate that we'll have to face him, but on the other it's huge for the program. I really think Pickford's a talent too.

Anyone think this could affect McCloud's willingness to stay after this season? I know UNI doesn't have many transfers but they also don't frequently get players of this caliber that could push veterans for playing time as freshman.

Nah.

Green is a PG in HS but can/will play the 2 with Juwan on the roster. Jake also has up to 3 guys on the court that do primary ball handling depending what set they are running

UNI has gone/will go from the wing depth always being an issue to being "full" on the 1-3 spots

18/19's line up - as of today will go
PG: McCloud/Green/W Lohaus
SG: Green/Haldeman/W Lohaus
WG: Pickford/Brown/McDermott/T Lohauss
PF: McDonell/T Lohaus
C: Phyfe/Dahl

In hard on WG Tyrese Haliburton and SG/WG Riley Abercrombie WG Shea Mitchell in the 18 class yet.

That entire line up is back for like 2 years after that too.
uniftw
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BEARZ77 » August 14th, 2017, 7:07 pm

uniftw wrote:18/19's line up - as of today will go
PG: McCloud/Green/W Lohaus
SG: Green/Haldeman/W Lohaus
WG: Pickford/Brown/McDermott/T Lohauss
PF: McDonell/T Lohaus
C: Phyfe/Dahl
That entire line up is back for like 2 years after that too.

Actually not, McCloud, McDonnel, Haldeman, Brown, McDermott &Dahl are all sophs, they'll be juniors in the 18/19 year and so only around one year after that.
The Bear is the largest carnivore on the North American continent; beware the Bear!
BEARZ77
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Ali » August 23rd, 2017, 5:17 am

Super excited to see AJ commit. Now we just have to hope his dad doesn't get a D1 job somewhere and ask Jake for a favor.
Ali
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to MVC Basketball Recruiting