Bears add intriguing 2018 pg

A place to discuss tomorrow's MVC stars.

Postby BEARZ77 » September 15th, 2017, 6:41 am

MSU picked up an intriguing and perhaps surprising verbal from Kansas City pg Ronnie Bell. I say this because he is a big time prospect as a football wide receiver and would have had opportunity to go FBS if he hadn't made it known he wanted to play basketball in college. Currently he was listed in one rating service as the 2nd best wr prospect in Missouri. He's 6'1 but has a solid frame; I really like this kids potential to develop once he's focused full-time on BB, not that he isn't pretty good already. Very good with the ball and getting to the rim, smooth repeatable jump shot . Out of Park Hill HS in KC,Mo.
The Bear is the largest carnivore on the North American continent; beware the Bear!
BEARZ77
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Bears add intriguing 2018 pg

Postby tribecalledquest » September 15th, 2017, 11:36 am

He's a solid dude that's for sure. I added him to the list.
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby DUBulldog » September 15th, 2017, 2:17 pm

I know Drake was looking at this kid.....extremely athletic.
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BEARZ77 » December 17th, 2017, 11:52 am

Unfortunately for the Bears, this kid really blew up in his senior football season. He decommitted this week because of all the attention he's been getting from major FBS football programs as a wide receiver and has now already picked up an offer from Michigan with more to come. Best of luck to the kid; would have been a very good college basketball player for the Bears, but might have pro potential in football.
The Bear is the largest carnivore on the North American continent; beware the Bear!
BEARZ77
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Return to MVC Basketball Recruiting