UNI-JUCO PG Tray Croft

A place to discuss tomorrow's MVC stars.

UNI-JUCO PG Tray Croft

Postby BCPanther » April 11th, 2018, 3:10 pm

UNI, surprisingly, signed JUCO All American Quinterious (Tray) Croft (6'1 180) from Iowa Central Community College. Croft led all of Iowa JUCOs with 27.4 points per game and averaged 7 boards and 4 assists and was named Region Player of the Year and 1st Team D2 All American.

He'll come in and be the veteran presence behind AJ Green.

UNI still has one ride left and two known offers out to Sy Chatman (not happening) and Parker Braun (PF, Blue Valley Northwest)
Last edited by BCPanther on April 11th, 2018, 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BCPanther
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

UNI-JUCO PG Tray Croft

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: UNI-JUCO PG Tray Croft

Postby tribecalledquest » April 11th, 2018, 3:43 pm

BCPanther wrote:UNI, surprisingly, signed JUCO All American Quinterious (Tray) Croft (6'1 180) from Iowa Central Community College. Croft led all of Iowa JUCOs with 24.1 points per game and was named Region Player of the Year and 1st Team D2 All American.

UNI still has one ride left and two known offers out to Sy Chatman (not happening) and Parker Braun (PF, Blue Valley Northwest)

I thought Sy Chatman to UNI was a done deal. Where is he going?
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BCPanther » April 11th, 2018, 3:50 pm

tribecalledquest wrote:
BCPanther wrote:UNI, surprisingly, signed JUCO All American Quinterious (Tray) Croft (6'1 180) from Iowa Central Community College. Croft led all of Iowa JUCOs with 24.1 points per game and was named Region Player of the Year and 1st Team D2 All American.

I'd be incredibly surprised if he ends up at UNI. He's either going to settle for the UCF offer or jump at the first P5 that offers.
BCPanther
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby tribecalledquest » April 12th, 2018, 9:05 am

BCPanther wrote:
tribecalledquest wrote:

I'd be incredibly surprised if he ends up at UNI. He's either going to settle for the UCF offer or jump at the first P5 that offers.

Yeah..not surprising. I think big guys are over recruited in the spring. I do think Bradley has moved on from Chatman knowing this.
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BCPanther » April 12th, 2018, 2:30 pm

UPDATE--Tray Croft was named National JUCO DII Player of the Year by Spalding today.

With Green, Goldman and Croft coming on board and Pickford and Phyfe a year older, you start to get the feel that UNIs offensive woes are going to be a thing of the past.
BCPanther
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Return to MVC Basketball Recruiting