Stephan Gabriel - 6-7 F - Bradley Commit

A place to discuss tomorrow's MVC stars.

Postby tribecalledquest » September 14th, 2018, 2:13 pm

Bradley got its first commitment of the 2019 Class with Stephan Gabriel. He is a 6-7 forward at Hillcrest Prep in Phoenix. He is originally from New Jersey. He is a physically imposing player with good athleticism. Hopefully for BU's sake he turns all of that into production at the college level.
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Stephan Gabriel - 6-7 F - Bradley Commit

Postby Majik45 » September 17th, 2018, 7:32 am

Just to clarify, I've seen him listed as a SG. He will definitely play the wing, but I see him more as a SF with great skill at getting to the hoop of the dribble and finishing in traffic.
Majik45
All MVC
All MVC

Postby tribecalledquest » September 17th, 2018, 9:53 am

Majik45 wrote:Just to clarify, I've seen him listed as a SG. He will definitely play the wing, but I see him more as a SF with great skill at getting to the hoop of the dribble and finishing in traffic.

He thinks he's a guard :) Right now he's a forward. Maybe his skills develop to where he can be a guard at the college level.
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Redhawk » September 18th, 2018, 9:33 am

tribecalledquest wrote:
Majik45 wrote:Just to clarify, I've seen him listed as a SG. He will definitely play the wing, but I see him more as a SF with great skill at getting to the hoop of the dribble and finishing in traffic.

He thinks he's a guard :) Right now he's a forward. Maybe his skills develop to where he can be a guard at the college level.

I have coached AAU basketball for 7 years. They all think they are guards!
Redhawk
All MVC
All MVC

Postby tribecalledquest » September 18th, 2018, 10:07 am

Redhawk wrote:
tribecalledquest wrote:

I have coached AAU basketball for 7 years. They all think they are guards!

Ha!
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Return to MVC Basketball Recruiting