Bulldogs pick up Canadian guard

A place to discuss tomorrow's MVC stars.

Postby DUBulldog » April 23rd, 2019, 5:08 pm

Okay Djamgouz, a 6’5” combo guard committed to Drake this evening. He was originally a 2020 prospect but reclassified to 2019 today. He had an offer from Kansas State among others.
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Bulldogs pick up Canadian guard

Postby BEARZ77 » April 24th, 2019, 4:31 pm

Reminds me of a bit taller Davide Moretti from Texas Tech on tape. Not very explosive , but smooth with a nice release on his 3 pt shot.
The Bear is the largest carnivore on the North American continent; beware the Bear!
BEARZ77
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby DUBulldog » April 24th, 2019, 4:49 pm

BEARZ77 wrote:Reminds me of a bit taller Davide Moretti from Texas Tech on tape. Not very explosive , but smooth with a nice release on his 3 pt shot.

Good observations....pretty much the same things I mentioned on Drakenation this morning....not real explosive but great size for a guard, nice looking jump shot and smooth as hell .

Can’t remember the last time the Bulldogs picked up a player who also had a Big12 offer
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tribecalledquest » April 25th, 2019, 10:03 am

DUBulldog wrote:
BEARZ77 wrote:Reminds me of a bit taller Davide Moretti from Texas Tech on tape. Not very explosive , but smooth with a nice release on his 3 pt shot.

Good observations....pretty much the same things I mentioned on Drakenation this morning....not real explosive but great size for a guard, nice looking jump shot and smooth as hell .

Can’t remember the last time the Bulldogs picked up a player who also had a Big12 offer

His offer list was weird. Yes, he had the Big 12 offer but the other ones were low level. Not that it matters one way or another.
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Return to MVC Basketball Recruiting