Bradley Commit - Terry Nolan - 6-2 G / GW Transfer

A place to discuss tomorrow's MVC stars.

Postby tribecalledquest » May 1st, 2019, 2:10 pm

Bradley got a commitment from Terry Nolan. He played his first two seasons at George Washington and will sit one and have two years to play at Bradley.

He averaged 10.6 PPG and 4.6 RPG this past year and shot 35% from three. He is considered a very good defensive player who likes to attack the basket on offense. He will need to improve his decisions on when and when not to shoot.

That said, he will be an immediate starter more likely than not.

https://www.pjstar.com/sports/20190501/ ... ium=social
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Bradley Commit - Terry Nolan - 6-2 G / GW Transfer

Postby ColonialBulldog » May 1st, 2019, 2:23 pm

I think many GW fans thought TNJ would've been the team's best player last year. He is a very talented kid. His numbers (percentage wise) took a step back this year but I wouldn't read too much into it. By the middle of the year GW's offense had devolved to the point where there simply was no scheme. It was borderline unwatchable and not conducive to improved shooting percentages. While I'm sad to see him leave GW, I'm excited for him because I think he will thrive at Bradley.
ColonialBulldog
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby tribecalledquest » May 1st, 2019, 7:57 pm

ColonialBulldog wrote:I think many GW fans thought TNJ would've been the team's best player last year. He is a very talented kid. His numbers (percentage wise) took a step back this year but I wouldn't read too much into it. By the middle of the year GW's offense had devolved to the point where there simply was no scheme. It was borderline unwatchable and not conducive to improved shooting percentages. While I'm sad to see him leave GW, I'm excited for him because I think he will thrive at Bradley.

Thanks for the first hand update. Man, GW was a trainwreck last year were they not? The talent overall wasn't as bad as the record suggested I don't think. I think he is a very nice spring get for BU.
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby ColonialBulldog » May 2nd, 2019, 3:25 pm

tribecalledquest wrote:
Thanks for the first hand update. Man, GW was a trainwreck last year were they not? The talent overall wasn't as bad as the record suggested I don't think. I think he is a very nice spring get for BU.

Trainwreck is probably being a little kind. Here's a fun article on the situation: [url] https://deadspin.com/the-real-story-beh ... 1830223615
[/url]

Between Drake and GW, I've experienced some pretty interesting coaching transitions over the past 5 years.
ColonialBulldog
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Return to MVC Basketball Recruiting