Ramblers Land 2020 Center Jacob Hutson

A place to discuss tomorrow's MVC stars.

Postby Blers » September 27th, 2019, 11:29 am

Ramblers received a commitment from 2020 6'10 Center Jacob Hutson out of Edina, Minnesota. Hutson had offers from half the valley and took officials to Bradley and UNI. Also had offers from St. Bonnie, George Washington, Akron, and Ball State. He had Big 10 interest picking up(Iowa was recently in to see him) and had a Northwestern official visit scheduled before committing.

Unclear if he's doing a 4 for 5 or if LU expects someone to leave following this season (honestly always a safe bet). But an awesome get nonetheless. Gives us a pretty good center to groom under Krutwig for at least a year before he leaves. He's physical down low but can also shoot it, but like Krut, probably not a big time athlete.
Blers
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Ramblers Land 2020 Center Jacob Hutson

Postby BCPanther » September 27th, 2019, 12:20 pm

That's a great get. Kid has a college ready body and great feet.

Bummed we missed out on him but he's going to be a rock solid player in the Valley. Makes the league better.
BCPanther
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Re: Ramblers Land 2020 Center Jacob Hutson

Postby tribecalledquest » September 27th, 2019, 8:38 pm

BCPanther wrote:That's a great get. Kid has a college ready body and great feet.

Bummed we missed out on him but he's going to be a rock solid player in the Valley. Makes the league better.

For sure. I want the league to have much better talent than it has had recently. Didn't Hutson's dad go to Loyola? I thought I read that.
tribecalledquest
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Return to MVC Basketball Recruiting