Bradley commit Sean East- Transfer

A place to discuss tomorrow's MVC stars.

Postby Valleyball » April 2nd, 2020, 6:36 pm

Valleyball
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Bradley commit Sean East- Transfer

Postby Majik45 » April 3rd, 2020, 7:35 am

Big day in recruiting for the Braves yesterday as they filled their last 2 scholarships. East seems like a pretty good get, averaged 9 points and over 4 assists a game as a freshman in the A-10 for a .500 UMass team. Hopefully he will receive a waiver to play next year. He will have 3 years of eligibility. Originally from Louisville area.

Most Bradley fans were worried about the PG spot for next year and not sure Freshman Antonio Thomas would be able to pick up a big load, so this commit really helps BU.

Bradley will have 7 new faces next year in the program, but 3 of them have been practicing and with the team all year this year.
Majik45
All MVC
All MVC

Re: Bradley commit Sean East- Transfer

Postby BEARZ77 » April 4th, 2020, 7:48 am

Nice pickup. I've seen conjecture that with everything else going on, the decision on the one time transfer/immediate eligibility will be put off a year. That would leave it up to the waiver process, which if you can make sense of the hows and whys of , you're ahead of me. I've seen such inconsistency the last two years as to have no clue in a case like this what they might rule. It would seem a clear cut no, but like i said, who knows. Bradley would definitely become a co-favorite in my mind with UNI/Loyola if he gets eligible, but would be in the race either way. I've been puzzled by their 20-16 conference mark the last two years, but obviously winning the tourney kind of has made that not so significant.
The Bear is the largest carnivore on the North American continent; beware the Bear!
BEARZ77
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Return to MVC Basketball Recruiting