Bears cap off great week with power forward

A place to discuss tomorrow's MVC stars.

Postby BEARZ77 » April 11th, 2020, 2:24 pm

The kid I've been really wanting just gave a verbal to the Bears capping off a great recruiting week and class for CDF. Melvyn Ebonkoli a 6'8, 210 lb HS senior from Putnam Science academy in Conn. has committed to Missouri State. He had offers from Seton Hall, South Florida, St Peters and Nichols State among others. He's from Trappes France. Has played on French National teams , and what I liked most is his motor and ability to rebound , especially on the offensive glass. Just a huge get imo because of how it sets up the roster the next 2 years.

Bears still have one scholy , but I could see them holding that, given Gaige Prim is the only senior on this years team.
The Bear is the largest carnivore on the North American continent; beware the Bear!
BEARZ77
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Bears cap off great week with power forward

Postby VUGrad1314 » April 15th, 2020, 1:37 pm

Sounds like Missouri State is finally prioritizing fit motor chemistry and coachability over raw talent. This is a very positive development for the Bears and should result in more wins.
VUGrad1314
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Re: Bears cap off great week with power forward

Postby BEARZ77 » April 15th, 2020, 3:55 pm

VUGrad1314 wrote:Sounds like Missouri State is finally prioritizing fit motor chemistry and coachability over raw talent. This is a very positive development for the Bears and should result in more wins.

Yeah if everybody signs that has given verbals, I really like this class and it's overall composition. 3 HS/Prep kids, 3 jucos, and a 7'0 D-1 transfer. Nice mix and they appear to fill needs and roles.
The Bear is the largest carnivore on the North American continent; beware the Bear!
BEARZ77
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Return to MVC Basketball Recruiting