Aces 2nd recruit

A place to discuss tomorrow's MVC stars.

Aces 2nd recruit

Postby municup14 » April 23rd, 2020, 7:51 am

Aces received a verbal from 6' 9" Iyen Enaruna from a Juco school.Averaged 12pts,8 boards,and 9 blocks in his Sophomore season.Has a brother who completed his Freshman year at Kansas.We will need his height after,I won't mention his name is in transfer portal
municup14
MVC starter
MVC starter

Aces 2nd recruit

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Aces 2nd recruit

Postby DUBulldog » April 23rd, 2020, 3:14 pm

municup14 wrote:Aces received a verbal from 6' 9" Iyen Enaruna from a Juco school.Averaged 12pts,8 boards,and 9 blocks in his Sophomore season.Has a brother who completed his Freshman year at Kansas.We will need his height after,I won't mention his name is in transfer portal

9 blocks per game????? This guy was mentioned several days ago in the other Aces recruiting thread, and that poster said 0.9 blocks per game.
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Birdfan2018 » April 23rd, 2020, 8:46 pm

DUBulldog wrote:
municup14 wrote:Aces received a verbal from 6' 9" Iyen Enaruna from a Juco school.Averaged 12pts,8 boards,and 9 blocks in his Sophomore season.Has a brother who completed his Freshman year at Kansas.We will need his height after,I won't mention his name is in transfer portal

9 blocks per game????? This guy was mentioned several days ago in the other Aces recruiting thread, and that poster said 0.9 blocks per game.

You could put all your recruits under one “Evansville recruit” post. Unless you’re trying to outdo Missouri State posts for recruits.
Birdfan2018
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby municup14 » April 27th, 2020, 4:52 am

DUBulldog wrote:

.9 blocks sounds better if he committed to my beloved Aces :D :D
municup14
MVC starter
MVC starter

Return to MVC Basketball Recruiting