Ramblers add 2 Ivy Transfers

A place to discuss tomorrow's MVC stars.

Postby Blers » December 28th, 2020, 3:21 pm

In the span of a week the Ramblers added two transfers and are two fifths of the way to an Ivy League All Star Team! Chris Knight from Dartmouth and Ryan Schwieger from Princeton are both graduate transfers who will be joining the team next year.

Chris Knight is a 6'7, 225 pound forward and a two-time All-Ivy Second Team performer. He's a big bodied forward that does a lot of work inside. Looks to be super physical and averaged 14.8 points and 6.4 rebounds on 55.8% shooting. He led Dartmouth in scoring the last two years. I'll be curious where he plays for Loyola. I could see him splitting time at the 4 and 5. Knight chose Loyola over the likes of Western Kentucky and Richmond so I'm pretty excited. The one caveat with Knight is he's coming off an Achilles injury sustained over the summer. Those are really hard to come back from; though it seems to be more common to return now than it did even 5-7 years ago. So hopefully he can return to form.

Ryan Schweiger is a 6'6' 205 pound wing from Princeton, he averaged 10 pts, 3 boards, 2 assists last season on 45.7% shooting (37% beyond the arc). He'll likely fill the Tate Hall roll assuming he leaves (I have no idea how any of that's going for any team).

Both these additions should fill the senior void following the likely departure of 5 veterans following this season.
Blers
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to MVC Basketball Recruiting