Rambler Fall Recruiting

A place to discuss tomorrow's MVC stars.

Rambler Fall Recruiting

Postby Blers » October 12th, 2021, 4:02 pm

Realized no one has posted the Ramblers class of '22 yet so i figured i'd drop them here - all three committed between August and September.

Treyvon Lewis- Valentine's first get of the '22 class. Lewis is a 3 star 6-5 wing and the 3rd ranked player in Michigan. Held offers from VCU, Toledo, and Kent State. He's got a 7 foot wing span and can do a little bit of everything on both sides of the ball - but projects as a HIGH level defender with his motor and athleticism. Averaged 24 ppg as a junior - including a 50 point outburst against the State Champions. I hate comparing recruits to current players - but he'll likely slide into the Aher Uguak/Lucas Williamson role as he gets older as a defensive first player with some offensive plus sides.

Jayden Dawson- Valentines second get. Dawson is a 3 star 6-4 combo guard and is the 3rd ranked player in Nebraska. Chose Loyola over Drake, George Mason, UMass, Indiana State, and Wyoming. Super explosive player with a lot of bounce at the rim. Tough finisher with a decent shot- kind of has a Marques Townes build where he looks like a football player. He's super tight with current Loyola freshman Saint Thomas who's also from Omaha.

Jalen Quinn - Probably Valentines best get yet. Quinn is a 3 star 6-3 PG who was recently rated as the 4th best player in Illinois by the Sun Times and chose Loyola over the likes of Virginia Tech, Northwestern, Depaul, Wichita State, and SLU. Quinn was the point guard for the Illinois Wolves program that won the Under Armor AAU league (second best AAU tournament behind Peach Jam). A true point guard who can distribute, finish at the rim, and defend - also supposed has all the leadership intangibles you want in your lead guard. A massive pick up and has a chance to be a big time player in the league.

The Ramblers are also in the top 6 for Swedish 4 star forward Bobi Klintman. His top 6 includes Virginia, Kansas, Texas A&M, Rutgers, Maryland, and Loyola. Though he's allegedly deciding between Maryland and Loyola - with Loyola as his most recent visit. I suspect Maryland will land him given the extra resources, but he'd have the ability to be an instant impact player from day 1 at LU and really grow his game. Regardless - Valentine's been putting in work on the recruiting trail - lots to be excited about!
Blers
All MVC
All MVC

Rambler Fall Recruiting

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to MVC Basketball Recruiting