BEARS GET 1ST 2024 COMMIT

A place to discuss tomorrow's MVC stars.

Postby BEARZ77 » June 15th, 2023, 7:38 pm

Bears get a verbal from 6'3 2024 guard Julius Thedford. Thedford plays for White Haven of Tennessee. Thought earlier he was on White Station, but my error. Thedford is ranked in 1 rating system I was able to find as the #4 player in the 2024 Tennessee class. Nice early get for Dana and the Bears.
The Bear is the largest carnivore on the North American continent; beware the Bear!
BEARZ77
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: BEARS GET 1ST 2024 COMMIT

Postby BEARZ77 » November 14th, 2023, 6:30 pm

Bears did finally announce the signing of Julius "King" Thedford 6'4 wing from Memphis Tennessee. Thedford is finishing HS at Cordova High after playing at WhiteHaven last year where he averaged 23.8 ppg. Thedford a 3 star recruit has a nice skill set, but is as coveted for his physical hard play.

Have no idea if Bears have any other HS kids in the mix; my guess is we'll be looking to the portal for some frontline help as Clay and Carper are both gonna be done . Of course ya never know what other needs present with roster churn.
The Bear is the largest carnivore on the North American continent; beware the Bear!
BEARZ77
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Re: BEARS GET 1ST 2024 COMMIT

Postby DUBulldog » November 14th, 2023, 9:33 pm

BEARZ77 wrote:Bears did finally announce the signing of Julius "King" Thedford 6'4 wing from Memphis Tennessee. Thedford is finishing HS at Cordova High after playing at WhiteHaven last year where he averaged 23.8 ppg. Thedford a 3 star recruit has a nice skill set, but is as coveted for his physical hard play.

Have no idea if Bears have any other HS kids in the mix; my guess is we'll be looking to the portal for some frontline help as Clay and Carper are both gonna be done . Of course ya never know what other needs present with roster churn.

Interesting. Thedford will be teammate with Drake signee KJ Tenner. Tenner averaged 28 ppg as a soph and 23 ppg last season. Some serious offense between those two.
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to MVC Basketball Recruiting