SDSU @ Delaware

A place to discuss MVFC, college and NFL football

SDSU @ Delaware

Postby Theee Catrabbit » September 8th, 2010, 8:13 am

"Hi. We're in Delaware."-Wayne's World. Anyways here's an Article from the CSN. Finally, the season starts for the Jacks!!!! I think SDSU's O is going to be shaking off the rust for a quarter or so. It's gonna be all DEFENSE! Minett starts to gain momentum going into half. 24-20 State pulls it out.

South Dakota State (0-0, 0-0) @ Delaware (1-0, 0-0)
This is probably the national game of the week. Like UNI, SDSU has yet to play a game. Its opening opponent is perennial FCS power Delaware, which topped DII West Chester 31-0 last week.

The tough road schedule starts with this season opener for the Jackrabbits. SDSU later plays at FBS Nebraska and later to MVFC mates Northern Iowa, Southern Illinois and rival North Dakota State.

I think SDSU will need to contain the Blue Hen passing game, and it will need to keep the ball on the ground to come away with a victory. Coming off a playoff season and one that should have seen it defeat Montana in the opening round (having outplayed the Grizzles for the first three quarters of the game), I think SDSU will come out fully charged.

I will take SDSU by a field goal in a mid-level scoring contest. SDSU 31, Delaware 28.
Theee Catrabbit
MVC Recruit
MVC Recruit

SDSU @ Delaware

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to College and NFL Football