Missouri State Game One Thoughts

A place to discuss MVFC, college and NFL football

Re: Missouri State Game One Thoughts

Postby panther-state » September 10th, 2011, 8:35 pm

valleychamp wrote:EKU 28, MSU 17

final

Well Eastern Kentucky is a solid football pro... :D :D :D :D okay who are we kidding? Its Ohio Valley Football. They are a decent team in a terrible conference...
"Got it into Moran, final seconds TICK AWAY!! PANTHERS WIN! PANTHERS WIN! Oh BABY, I LOVE THIS TEAM!!! The UNI Panthers have just SHOCKED the College Basketball World. DOWN GOES KANSAS! DOWN GOES KANSAS!!"
panther-state
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby CaseyGarrisonforPrez » September 10th, 2011, 9:47 pm

Very, very disappointed in this team right now. Sick of this Terry Allen crap, there is a reason Kansas fans call him Gameball. What a doofus. I can't believe it. I really thought this year would be different. He is freaking stealing money from this state at this point. This is disgusting. I am disguted. Really thought this year would work out. I knew EKU was garbage, I just was thinking we would crush them and then I could brag about putting a whupping on those Kentucky boys. We're going to get humiliated by Oregon and start 0-3 I am afraid. Stinks. Why does this happen to us always? Why? We bust our butts to cheer for this team and give that school our hard earned money and those bums in maroon laugh it off. I am sick of it. Time for change at coach, AD, team trainer, tutors, school president, broadcasters, announcers, ball boys, equipment managers, team physician, nutritionist, school band, the Sugar Bears, and maybe fans too. Because I can't take this much longer. Sorry.
CaseyGarrisonforPrez
All MVC
All MVC

Postby panther-state » September 10th, 2011, 11:49 pm

I liked hilariously naive and delusional Casey better...
"Got it into Moran, final seconds TICK AWAY!! PANTHERS WIN! PANTHERS WIN! Oh BABY, I LOVE THIS TEAM!!! The UNI Panthers have just SHOCKED the College Basketball World. DOWN GOES KANSAS! DOWN GOES KANSAS!!"
panther-state
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby 2livewu » September 11th, 2011, 12:05 am

CaseyGarrisonforPrez wrote:Very, very disappointed in this team right now. Sick of this Terry Allen crap, there is a reason Kansas fans call him Gameball. What a doofus. I can't believe it. I really thought this year would be different. He is freaking stealing money from this state at this point. This is disgusting. I am disguted. Really thought this year would work out. I knew EKU was garbage, I just was thinking we would crush them and then I could brag about putting a whupping on those Kentucky boys. We're going to get humiliated by Oregon and start 0-3 I am afraid. Stinks. Why does this happen to us always? Why? We bust our butts to cheer for this team and give that school our hard earned money and those bums in maroon laugh it off. I am sick of it. Time for change at coach, AD, team trainer, tutors, school president, broadcasters, announcers, ball boys, equipment managers, team physician, nutritionist, school band, the Sugar Bears, and maybe fans too. Because I can't take this much longer. Sorry.

1)Take your medication until it's gone.

2)CaseyGarrisonforPrez said "We have one of the greatest minds in college football on the sidelines...........Sick of this Terry Allen crap.

3)Your meds won't work unless you take them consistently.

4)The coach, AD, team trainer, tutors, school president, broadcasters, announcers, ball boys, equipment managers, team physician, nutritionist, school band and the Sugar Bears all put in about 100 times more blood, sweat and tears than you'll ever dream of Casey. This is SO not about you it's not funny.

5)You are now "afraid" the Bears are going to start 0-3? There's a better chance the sun is going to come up in the west tomorrow than the Bears starting anything other than 0-3. You better pray the Ducks don't hang a hundred on the Bears. They can if they want to......and everyone besides you knows this.

6)Maybe if you gave them more of your "hard earned money" they wouldn't have to play so many colon gouging games that have a tendency to deplete and demoralize a team.

7)MSU is essentially a DII program. Sorry.

8)Your basketball team won the regular season title last year. Get over yourself and your 'woe is me' attitude. Even the President isn't as narcissistic as you.
2livewu
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Bluejay09Bear06 » September 13th, 2011, 9:02 am

I'm fairly certain the final score was 28-24, not 28-17. Either way, a loss is a loss, and everyone (other than Casey) knew MSU was going to rack them up this year.

Casey, seriously, take your meds. What possibly made you think the Bears were going to be any good this year? Frankly, I thought we'd get beat a lot worse than that at EKU - a team that came alarmingly close to knocking off K-State in Manhattan a week ago (not a monumental feat, but worth noting).

And why are you lumping basketball into your rant? Step off the balcony, Jenny Gump.
Bluejay09Bear06
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby uniftw » September 13th, 2011, 9:28 am

I'm shocked MSU kept it as close with EKU as they did....and I don't think EKU is really any good.
uniftw
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Previous

Return to College and NFL Football