Missouri State Coaching Search

A place to discuss MVFC, college and NFL football

Re: Missouri State Coaching Search

Postby glm38 » October 2nd, 2011, 12:10 pm

If that is sluggish I'd hate to see you at your best. The UNI quarterback looks like a fine player.
User avatar
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 2381
Joined: July 3rd, 2011, 2:00 pm
Location: Springfield, MO

Re: Missouri State Coaching Search

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: Missouri State Coaching Search

Postby panther-state » October 2nd, 2011, 4:39 pm

glm38 wrote:If that is sluggish I'd hate to see you at your best. The UNI quarterback looks like a fine player.


The defense was much sloppier than usual and gave up some chunks of yards due to bad tackling. The offense played fine but the line has looked better and will need to be better for INSt and NDSU if they are for real. Looking at the stats there is no reason that the Bears should've done as well on offense as they did.
"Got it into Moran, final seconds TICK AWAY!! PANTHERS WIN! PANTHERS WIN! Oh BABY, I LOVE THIS TEAM!!! The UNI Panthers have just SHOCKED the College Basketball World. DOWN GOES KANSAS! DOWN GOES KANSAS!!"
panther-state
MVC starter
MVC starter
 
Posts: 292
Joined: June 28th, 2011, 12:13 am
Location: IA

Re: Missouri State Coaching Search

Postby troutangler » November 7th, 2011, 1:19 am

MSUDuo wrote:Terry Allen isn't going anywhere.

1) I think they still win 4-6 games this year. After what they lost last year, I would take that in a hearbeat.

2) With the schedule setup the way it was, Allen had no chance at success. Maybe the schedule gods will be a little easier on the Bears next year and we can build some momentum at the end of this season.


How is that 4-6 win season coming along? Are you and 42 ready to drop football yet?
User avatar
troutangler
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player
 
Posts: 129
Joined: January 19th, 2011, 9:39 pm

Re: Missouri State Coaching Search

Postby MSUDuo » November 7th, 2011, 5:51 pm

troutangler wrote:
MSUDuo wrote:Terry Allen isn't going anywhere.

1) I think they still win 4-6 games this year. After what they lost last year, I would take that in a hearbeat.

2) With the schedule setup the way it was, Allen had no chance at success. Maybe the schedule gods will be a little easier on the Bears next year and we can build some momentum at the end of this season.


How is that 4-6 win season coming along? Are you and 42 ready to drop football yet?


Eh, so I was wrong on a prediction. Not as bad as backing out of a bet... :dance: :dance: :dance:

No, because isn't going to happen. You got anything else?
User avatar
MSUDuo
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com
 
Posts: 1240
Joined: August 5th, 2010, 7:49 pm

Re: Missouri State Coaching Search

Postby uniftw » November 16th, 2011, 11:52 am

MSU confirms that TA WILL BE BACK NEXT SEASON! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
uniftw
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 2360
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 9:01 pm

Re: Missouri State Coaching Search

Postby CaseyGarrisonforPrez » November 16th, 2011, 6:00 pm

uniftw wrote:MSU confirms that TA WILL BE BACK NEXT SEASON! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:


I don't think this is over. I know there are several high dollar people in the Bears Fund and elsewhere that want him gone.

I advise all Bears fans to flood the "Ask the AD" on the athletic website with questions asking when did 1-9 become the standard for our football team? Email the associate and assistant athletic directors. There may still be time to change their minds. Let them know how we feel.

Boycotting other Missouri State sporting events would hurt them in the pocketbook. But if not that than maybe we can refuse to buy concessions. We'd still be in the stands to support our Bears but it would hurt the bottom line.
CaseyGarrisonforPrez
All MVC
All MVC
 
Posts: 930
Joined: January 23rd, 2011, 11:51 am

Re: Missouri State Coaching Search

Postby uniftw » November 21st, 2011, 12:28 am

CaseyGarrisonforPrez wrote:
uniftw wrote:MSU confirms that TA WILL BE BACK NEXT SEASON! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:


I don't think this is over. I know there are several high dollar people in the Bears Fund and elsewhere that want him gone.

I advise all Bears fans to flood the "Ask the AD" on the athletic website with questions asking when did 1-9 become the standard for our football team? Email the associate and assistant athletic directors. There may still be time to change their minds. Let them know how we feel.

Boycotting other Missouri State sporting events would hurt them in the pocketbook. But if not that than maybe we can refuse to buy concessions. We'd still be in the stands to support our Bears but it would hurt the bottom line.

Why would you boycott other sports?

What does any other sport have to do with TA?

If you boycott one event over this you should probably boycott the rest of your life as well.
uniftw
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 2360
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 9:01 pm

Re: Missouri State Coaching Search

Postby CaseyGarrisonforPrez » November 21st, 2011, 10:20 pm

Boycotting is one way to show them that we mean business. I've already broken down since I posted this but I will not by concessions and give MSU more $ as long as Allen is here. Not even one pop or nachos.
CaseyGarrisonforPrez
All MVC
All MVC
 
Posts: 930
Joined: January 23rd, 2011, 11:51 am

Re: Missouri State Coaching Search

Postby uniftw » November 29th, 2011, 4:59 pm

CaseyGarrisonforPrez wrote:Boycotting is one way to show them that we mean business. I've already broken down since I posted this but I will not by concessions and give MSU more $ as long as Allen is here. Not even one pop or nachos.

So...you're willing to hurt then entire athletic department (and maybe their chances of that coveted CUSA invite you've been after)?


Holy s***...you give retards a bad name.
uniftw
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer
 
Posts: 2360
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 9:01 pm

Re: Missouri State Coaching Search

Postby Chuck » November 29th, 2011, 5:06 pm

Isn't this the guy who "Broke" the Conference USA invite and now he is talking about trying to hurt the bottom line. Dose of reality, if you try to hurt the bottom line you won't be moving conferences anytime soon or it will come down to one person "protesting" and everyone else laughing.
From the desk of Charles Bartowski
Chuck
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player
 
Posts: 83
Joined: June 28th, 2011, 7:30 am

PreviousNext

Return to College and NFL Football

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest