Missouri State: Time to Drop Football?

A place to discuss MVFC, college and NFL football

Re: Missouri State: Time to Drop Football?

Postby panther-state » October 17th, 2011, 9:35 pm

CaseyGarrisonforPrez wrote:
isumvc1 wrote:I think MSU needs to bring back men's cross country and men's track and field, they always had good teams, and the MVC needs more mens track and field teams anyway.

I am in 100 hundred percent total agreement with this. Absolutely. We can clearly win and nearly dominate in those sports.

Based on.......

:huh:

Casey this is the type of stuff that gets you flak...at least explain your delusions
"Got it into Moran, final seconds TICK AWAY!! PANTHERS WIN! PANTHERS WIN! Oh BABY, I LOVE THIS TEAM!!! The UNI Panthers have just SHOCKED the College Basketball World. DOWN GOES KANSAS! DOWN GOES KANSAS!!"
panther-state
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby isumvc1 » October 18th, 2011, 5:11 am

I agree with the others, you're gonna have to explain yourself on this one, they never dominated even when they did have track/cc teams on the mens side.

isumvc1 wrote:I think MSU needs to bring back men's cross country and men's track and field, they always had good teams, and the MVC needs more mens track and field teams anyway.

I am in 100 hundred percent total agreement with this. Absolutely. We can clearly win and nearly dominate in those sports.
isumvc1
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Khan4Cats » October 19th, 2011, 8:09 pm

isumvc1 wrote:I agree with the others, you're gonna have to explain yourself on this one, they never dominated even when they did have track/cc teams on the mens side.

Well, for one, their runners no longer have to dodge the cattle on their training runs since the department sold off the herd.
Khan4Cats
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby CaseyGarrisonforPrez » October 20th, 2011, 7:42 am

I honestly didn't know much about cross country or track I was making an unfounded assumption. My mistake, those sports and baseball are ones that I don't have as great of knowledge as other collegiate sports.
CaseyGarrisonforPrez
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to College and NFL Football