ISU Blue continues MSU misery

A place to discuss MVFC, college and NFL football

Postby CaseyGarrisonforPrez » November 13th, 2011, 8:50 am

Announced crowd was a little over 5,000. Seemed like maybe 4,000 there, maybe. I am sick to my stomach about what this program has become with Allen and Moats. They both must go. And now. Today. This program is every bit as disgraceful as SIUC basketball is. If there isn't change by the Monday following the YSU game then there should be a complete boycott of football. I'm willing to boycott every sport but women's basketball just to get the point across. I don't know what else we can do to show them that we mean business.

This is like going to your favorite restaurant and ordering your favorite steak and the chef keeps messing it up. How long are we going to accept it? How long are we going to keep eating that undercooked 6 oz hamburger steak when we demand a 15oz New York Strip Steak?

RIP Missouri State football*

*Unless Moats makes a change by the Monday following YSU game
CaseyGarrisonforPrez
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: ISU Blue continues MSU misery

Postby troutangler » November 14th, 2011, 10:49 am

I know you're mad, but this isn't even close to SIU basketball, who has been to multiple NCAA tournaments very recently and had a lot of success in those tournaments. The Bears have made the playoffs exactly twice over 20 years ago and have been mediocre at best just about every year since then.

It is hard to watch, as I like football a lot. I'm not big on college football in general, but a consistently ranked 1AA team would be fun to go see play. I see a lot of people wanting us to just dump more money into football as if that will solve all the problems. I don't see how being bad in a D1 conference is any better than being bad in 1AA. The same things will happen, the only difference being is that they will spend more money in the process.
troutangler
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Return to College and NFL Football