Does Texas need any more help from the officials

A place to discuss MVFC, college and NFL football

Postby MoValley John » September 18th, 2010, 9:00 pm

I'm not saying that Texas Tech would win this game, but my God, the official bias is getting ridiculous.
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Does Texas need any more help from the officials

Postby WSUbballer » September 18th, 2010, 9:27 pm

Add the Ron Franklin bias in there as well and the game was pretty much unwatchable.
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Re: Does Texas need any more help from the officials

Postby MoValley John » September 18th, 2010, 9:50 pm

WSUbballer wrote:Add the Ron Franklin bias in there as well and the game was pretty much unwatchable.

I followed the game until the bogus unsportsmanlike conduct penalty that gave Texas a first down deep in Tech's territory when they should have been punting. I just couldn't take it anymore. I guess the refs were uncomfortable with Texas only up by three.

The Big Texas Conference sucks. So does Kansas, they lost to a C-USA squad.
There are three rules that I live by, never get less than 12 hours sleep, never gamble with a guy who has the same first name as a city and never get involved with a chick with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Stick to that and everything else is gravy!
MoValley John
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Return to College and NFL Football