NFL playoffs

A place to discuss MVFC, college and NFL football

NFL playoffs

Postby MVCfans » January 22nd, 2012, 11:20 am

Thought I'd add a thread here in case anyone wanted to discuss the games today or the upcoming Super Bowl. I like the Patriots and Giants.

Best prop bet - over/under 2.5 - How many times will the name "Peyton Manning" be said during the live broadcast of the Giants game (not including halftime).
MVCfans
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

NFL playoffs

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: NFL playoffs

Postby DUBulldog » January 22nd, 2012, 11:56 am

MVCfans wrote:Thought I'd add a thread here in case anyone wanted to discuss the games today or the upcoming Super Bowl. I like the Patriots and Giants.

Best prop bet - over/under 2.5 - How many times will the name "Peyton Manning" be said during the live broadcast of the Giants game (not including halftime.

If I'm one of the announcers, I'm placing a bet on that, then controlling the outcome. :D

I hope to see former Drake football/basketball player Billy Cundiff in the Super Bowl.
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DUBulldog » January 22nd, 2012, 5:13 pm

DUBulldog wrote:
MVCfans wrote:Thought I'd add a thread here in case anyone wanted to discuss the games today or the upcoming Super Bowl. I like the Patriots and Giants.

Best prop bet - over/under 2.5 - How many times will the name "Peyton Manning" be said during the live broadcast of the Giants game (not including halftime.

If I'm one of the announcers, I'm placing a bet on that, then controlling the outcome. :D

I hope to see former Drake football/basketball player Billy Cundiff in the Super Bowl.

D+ performance from Cundiff.
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MVCfans » January 22nd, 2012, 5:14 pm

Ouch... painful to watch anyone fail in that situation.
MVCfans
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby MVCfans » January 22nd, 2012, 9:19 pm

Ed Hochuli is a trip. Long winded? Yes... buit effective.
MVCfans
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby MVCfans » January 22nd, 2012, 9:34 pm

Crappy way to lose a game for SF 49ers. Not sure I'm thrilled about a NE-NYG Super Bowl - we hear enough Yankees-Red Sox the rest of the year and now we'll get two weeks of this.
MVCfans
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby Red » January 23rd, 2012, 11:26 am

This is probably the game I'd least like to see.
Red
All MVC
All MVC

Postby DUBulldog » January 23rd, 2012, 12:52 pm

Red wrote:This is probably the game I'd least like to see.

The national media, which is based in the northeast will be creaming themselves over this game. The rest of the national will give a collective yawn.

About 10 years ago, the Yankees and Mets were both in the World Series, and the media went nuts over it. It ended up having the lowest television ratings of any WS in history.
DUBulldog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Red » January 23rd, 2012, 12:57 pm

I want Eli to win in Peyton's house just to kill the idea that Peyton is the greatest QB ever, let alone the best in his own family.
Red
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Ferd Berfel » January 23rd, 2012, 5:35 pm

SF was tought as heck yesterday and Eli is a true rubber man to take that pounding he took yesterday and lead the Giants to the win.

I have been a Giants fan for over 50 years and it is always great to see them do well.

GO GIANTS!
Ferd Berfel
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Next

Return to College and NFL Football