Football discussions?

A place to discuss MVFC, college and NFL football

Re: Football discussions?

Postby snoopj » October 11th, 2010, 10:33 am

Ali wrote:
45otseoj wrote:Redbird Country checking into to say goodbye before we go jump off a tall building.

59 points to Indiana State.

smh.

I saw that score on the ESPN crawl and thought they must have mixed up the scores. Congrats to the Sycs, although that offensive explosion was nothing compared to the Murray State -Missouri State game. I think the score was 72-55 or something like that.

I saw that score and immediately thought that the basketball season had started sooner. I had to read the fine print and see that it was listed under NCAAF and not NCAAB.
University of Northern Iowa Class of 2000....however, an overall fan of the Missouri Valley Conference.
snoopj
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby MSUDuo » October 11th, 2010, 3:22 pm

Sycamore_DevilDog wrote:The Sycamores play MSU next weekend. It will be interesting to see how many points are put on the scoreboard for that game.

It will be a 3-0 win for MSU
MSUDuo
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby jlandrus11 » October 11th, 2010, 4:23 pm

I predict a 49-35 win for the Sycamores.
jlandrus11
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby dgreenwell3 » October 12th, 2010, 1:44 pm

lol MSUDuo...I don't believe our offense is the greatest show on turf but I think you guys shutting out anyone at this point would be one of the greatest achievements in the history of man...I expect a great game with alot of points with the Sycs coming out on top 37-30.
dgreenwell3
MVC Victory Cigar
MVC Victory Cigar

Postby IsuBob » October 18th, 2010, 4:34 pm

MoValley John wrote:
valleychamp wrote:Yes john, I know its hard to believe, but every topic in sports doesn't happen to take place at the 3 month old MVC basketball message board.

I really hope you aren't serious, because I was serious about following Valley football this year. And for the record, the football forum was plenty busy before the start of the season and there were plenty of threads to inform. So the three month excuse doesn't hold water. I didn't ruin this forum, I didn't troll any football conversations, in fact, I've tried to facilitate discussion, so that isn't the reason. Where are the NDSU fans? They were here early. Where are the UNI fans? Saluki fans?

Man up and have some discussions, guys!

Been following The Sycamores John? What a season we are having. Wonder if Baller has a comment? He had a lot to say last year.
IsuBob
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby 45otseoj » October 18th, 2010, 5:01 pm

IsuBob wrote:
MoValley John wrote:
valleychamp wrote:Yes john, I know its hard to believe, but every topic in sports doesn't happen to take place at the 3 month old MVC basketball message board.

I really hope you aren't serious, because I was serious about following Valley football this year. And for the record, the football forum was plenty busy before the start of the season and there were plenty of threads to inform. So the three month excuse doesn't hold water. I didn't ruin this forum, I didn't troll any football conversations, in fact, I've tried to facilitate discussion, so that isn't the reason. Where are the NDSU fans? They were here early. Where are the UNI fans? Saluki fans?

Been following The Sycamores John? What a season we are having. Wonder if Baller has a comment? He had a lot to say last year.

The Trees are getting votes in the Polls!!!
IlStU
45otseoj
All MVC
All MVC

Postby WSUbballer » October 18th, 2010, 7:48 pm

IsuBob wrote:
MoValley John wrote:

1.) What was your record last year?
2.) I don't follow I-AA football.
3.) Why am I constantly in your head?
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby JayJ79 » October 18th, 2010, 9:29 pm

45otseoj wrote:The Trees are getting votes in the Polls!!!

If I recall, the Sycamores had gotten some points in the preseason poll, which caused many people in the FCS community a good chuckle.

Perhaps that voter had some foresight....
(or maybe not, I dunno)
JayJ79
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby IsuBob » October 19th, 2010, 8:16 pm

You do not follow 1-AA? You sure followed last year by telling all how much we sucked. So, why not follow it now????? You are exposed for the fraud that you are.
IsuBob
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Postby WSUbballer » October 19th, 2010, 10:41 pm

Indiana State and their tremendous losing streak was a national story, so I knew about that. It was kinda funny getting a rise out of you as I seemed more of a topic of conversation than your football team, kinda like now, eh?

You need to watch it though Bob. There are no personal attacks on this site. I know that may be a bummer to you but you need to be a bit more mature about your posts. I found out that 2 of your wins are over NAIA opponents. That's kinda weak.

1.) I wouldn't be mouthing off too early.
2.) You're mouthing off to the wrong person. I don't follow the sport. So like I originally stated, it might be time for you to rid me out of your head.
Black and Yellow
WSUbballer
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to College and NFL Football