Bears Vs. Trees

A place to discuss MVFC, college and NFL football

Bears Vs. Trees

Postby dgreenwell3 » October 12th, 2010, 1:51 pm

First-Ever MVFC VideoStream
 Saturday’s game between Missouri State and Indiana State (3:00 p.m. CT) is part of the league’s videostreaming package. Joe Zydlo (PBP) and Nick Hill (analyst) will call the action from Memorial Stadium in Terre Haute, Ind. The game is the first videostream (Valley Live) produced by the league, which has partnered with Webstream Productions to do so. It will be available as part of both schools’ subscriber packages and is being offered as a free stream on the league site.

MSU versus Indiana State should be a good one...
dgreenwell3
MVC Victory Cigar
MVC Victory Cigar

Bears Vs. Trees

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Bears Vs. Trees

Postby 45otseoj » October 12th, 2010, 2:18 pm

Track meet.
IlStU
45otseoj
All MVC
All MVC

Postby SycamoreFanatic » October 16th, 2010, 5:40 pm

Not quite the track meet thought but Sycamores win it 38-35 OT. Bear miss field goal to tie.

The Sycamores are no longer a sure "W" on your schedule .......just ask the Redbirds and now the Bears!

:D :D
SycamoreFanatic
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby 45otseoj » October 16th, 2010, 6:05 pm

SycamoreFanatic wrote:Not quite the track meet thought but Sycamores win it 38-35 OT. Bear miss field goal to tie.

The Sycamores are no longer a sure "W" on your schedule .......just ask the Redbirds and now the Bears!

Too bad your coach sold your team short by only scheduling 9 D-I games... :oops:
IlStU
45otseoj
All MVC
All MVC

Postby JayJ79 » October 17th, 2010, 1:19 am

45otseoj wrote:
SycamoreFanatic wrote:Not quite the track meet thought but Sycamores win it 38-35 OT. Bear miss field goal to tie.

Too bad your coach sold your team short by only scheduling 9 D-I games... :oops:

The Sycamores have definitely improved, and that's awesome. And I agree, they're no longer an automatic win. But frankly, I really don't see them winning 3 more games this season since they still have to face the "meat" of the conference, so unless they REALLY surprise everyone, it will be a moot point.

Playoff qualifying really wasn't a realistic goal when the scheduled this year (perhaps next year, but not this year), and lining up two (hopefully) wins at home made much more sense in their efforts to continue improving their team (and their confidence), as well as their fanbase. So I don't blame them one bit for their scheduling.
JayJ79
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby IsuBob » October 17th, 2010, 8:52 am

45otseoj wrote:

It is money needed for the program.
IsuBob
MVC Bench Warmer
MVC Bench Warmer

Return to College and NFL Football