Football discussion

A place to discuss MVFC, college and NFL football

Re: Football discussion

Postby uniftw » October 30th, 2012, 8:47 am

MoValley John wrote:
JayJ79 wrote:I'm guessing that any posters here that are football fans have better places to discuss football. Where there aren't as many "basketball only" snobs who do nothing but rag on football. Or at least rag on FCS football.

Or at least that's why I never bother discussing football on here.

This IS the forum for your level of football.

Well, each football school has their own forum...as well as two very well known (in the FCS community) national boards - anygivensaturday.com and championshipsubdivision.com

Quite a bit of MVFC discussion there....most fans don't feel the need to come here to talk football when the non-football school fans do anothing except bash the FCS level.
uniftw
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Red » October 30th, 2012, 12:15 pm

uniftw wrote:
MoValley John wrote:
JayJ79 wrote:I'm guessing that any posters here that are football fans have better places to discuss football. Where there aren't as many "basketball only" snobs who do nothing but rag on football. Or at least rag on FCS football.

Or at least that's why I never bother discussing football on here.

This IS the forum for your level of football.

Well, each football school has their own forum...as well as two very well known (in the FCS community) national boards - anygivensaturday.com and championshipsubdivision.com

Quite a bit of MVFC discussion there....most fans don't feel the need to come here to talk football when the non-football school fans do anothing except bash the FCS level.

I think we could have good football discussion here. I don't think the non-football school fans even check this part of the board.
Red
All MVC
All MVC

Previous

Return to College and NFL Football