Another all-MVFC National Title Game

A place to discuss MVFC, college and NFL football

Postby mvfcfan » December 17th, 2022, 6:32 pm

This one is between NDSU and SDSU and it will be played on January 8th on ABC. Hoping for an SDSU victory. What do you all think will happen?
mvfcfan
All MVC
All MVC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Another all-MVFC National Title Game

Postby Salukimadness86 » December 18th, 2022, 8:03 am

SDSU played a fantastic game yesterday, in horrible conditions. I think this could be their year. NDSU was gifted some calls by the refs, and barely won at home. It's going to be a great atmosphere in Frisco, as both fan bases will bring thousands.
The game is on a Sunday, at 2:00 On ABC. I like the change. I think the Rabbits win it 34-23!
Salukimadness86
All MVC
All MVC

Postby mvfcfan » December 18th, 2022, 1:24 pm

I have a friend that lives in Texas and we were both going to try to go to Frisco again (we went last year), but tickets are completely outrageous this year. Everything is bought up and all that's available is resale, and that was over a month ago. Even last year, Montana State fans said they had a hard time getting tickets or they were super expensive.

Personally I think they need to move the event to a different stadium that seats more than 20K. Maybe to like North Texas or SMU, both of which seat just over 30K and are in the DFW area. Texas State also has a super nice facility that seats 30K, but it's between Austin and San Antonio. Actually the weather is a lot nicer south of Austin than it is in DFW in January.
mvfcfan
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Salukimadness86 » December 18th, 2022, 8:43 pm

mvfcfan wrote:I have a friend that lives in Texas and we were both going to try to go to Frisco again (we went last year), but tickets are completely outrageous this year. Everything is bought up and all that's available is resale, and that was over a month ago. Even last year, Montana State fans said they had a hard time getting tickets or they were super expensive.

Personally I think they need to move the event to a different stadium that seats more than 20K. Maybe to like North Texas or SMU, both of which seat just over 30K and are in the DFW area. Texas State also has a super nice facility that seats 30K, but it's between Austin and San Antonio. Actually the weather is a lot nicer south of Austin than it is in DFW in January.

This is pretty sad if true. Fans who really want to be there should be the priority.
If you move to a new location/stadium you might get 30k this year because of the schools involved, but I wonder about other years?
Good luck with your search!
Salukimadness86
All MVC
All MVC

Return to College and NFL Football