Game 11!

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Game 11!

Postby BirdsEyeView » February 2nd, 2017, 9:15 am

TheObserver wrote:
BirdsEyeView wrote: My guess is WSU gets us in foul trouble early (warranted or not)

I'm confused by what this means.

Just that we will get in foul trouble early. Whether it's home cooking calls or legitimate foul calls (who knows).

Either way, I think we need to zone you guys on Saturday to have a shot and stay out of foul trouble.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby TheObserver » February 2nd, 2017, 9:55 am

BirdsEyeView wrote:
TheObserver wrote:
BirdsEyeView wrote: My guess is WSU gets us in foul trouble early (warranted or not)

I'm confused by what this means.

Just that we will get in foul trouble early. Whether it's home cooking calls or legitimate foul calls (who knows).

Either way, I think we need to zone you guys on Saturday to have a shot and stay out of foul trouble.

So we're blaming losses already on officiating 3 days before the actual game?
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby BirdsEyeView » February 2nd, 2017, 9:59 am

TheObserver wrote:
So we're blaming losses already on officiating 3 days before the actual game?

OMG no. I never said it was because of officiating. I just said I bet we get into foul trouble one way or another. Stop reading the negative in every post...this is why you are soooo confrontational.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby TheObserver » February 2nd, 2017, 10:15 am

OMG, look at your reaction.

If you didn't want a response, then insinuating that calls made "warranted or not" 3 days before the game probably didn't need to be said. You're clearly saying WSU is going to get home cooking and that you're going to lose because of it. I'm reacting to that inane idea. You got defensive about it for no other reason than the fact that I said what you were implying.

If I made the same statement before the game in Normal, you would have blown an OMG gasket.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby BirdsEyeView » February 2nd, 2017, 10:21 am

TheObserver wrote:OMG, look at your reaction.

If you didn't want a response, then insinuating that calls made "warranted or not" 3 days before the game probably didn't need to be said. You're clearly saying WSU is going to get home cooking and that you're going to lose because of it. I'm reacting to that inane idea. You got defensive about it for no other reason than the fact that I said what you were implying.

If I made the same statement before the game in Normal, you would have blown an OMG gasket.

Not at all what I was implying. My goodness man. McIntosh being out would take MUCH more of a blame than pre-empting what the refs MIGHT do. That's just asinine to predict what the refs will do. That's why I left it open for interpretation...one way or another.

Take some zoloft. It will help you.

Foe before this goes any further. There was ABSOLUTELY no ill will here!
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BirdsEyeView » February 2nd, 2017, 10:53 am

TheObserver wrote:If that's not you were insinuating and it wasn't a big deal, don't you think the statement in parentheses probably was unnecessary?

Zoloft? You, of all people, are prescribing me Zoloft? :lol: Keep the personal attacks that make little sense coming. That seems to be your MO when you get responses you don't like seeing.

How do I foe again - I forget....anybody? There is absolutely no reason for this above post.

Just notice none of your other WSU fans (Cdizzle) is up in arms over this...only you as you love creating confrontation out of very little (hence Zoloft to calm you down).
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby TheObserver » February 2nd, 2017, 10:59 am

And now you deflect. Good Lord you're amazing.

I don't think I need nor care about anybody else validating the insinuation you made. I'll be sure to make an officiating reference prior to your next home game and see how OMG you take it.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby BirdsEyeView » February 2nd, 2017, 11:11 am

Stickboy46 wrote:
TheObserver wrote:And now you deflect. Good Lord you're amazing.

I don't think I need nor care about anybody else validating the insinuation you made. I'll be sure to make an officiating reference prior to your next home game and see how OMG you take it.

Can you guys stop .. please ? Seriously getting annoying. Just ignore each other.

I have him foe'd now.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby TheObserver » February 2nd, 2017, 11:13 am

It'll last 2 days and he'll still make subtle references about me while "foeing" me. Been there. Done that.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby shocktheheart » February 2nd, 2017, 11:26 am

Stickboy46 wrote:
TheObserver wrote:And now you deflect. Good Lord you're amazing.

Can you guys stop .. please ? Seriously getting annoying. Just ignore each other.

Agree, I like here to come read what other fan bases think. A little smack talk is fine, but you guys take it to the annoying and little kid level.
“I’m gonna punch you in the ovary, that’s what I’m gonna do. A straight shot, right to the babymaker.”
shocktheheart
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball