Congrats, Shockers

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Congrats, Shockers

Postby TheObserver » March 11th, 2017, 12:13 pm

BirdsEyeView wrote:From you, it's not worth anything

Must be worth something, since you continually say you're putting me on ignore and keep responding to me.

You seriously are a pretty big hypocrite.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby mvcfan » March 12th, 2017, 1:35 pm

All of us are complex people. We aren't just what we see here on mvcfans, and probably most of us would like each other if we met socially.

I know that some of you have your minds made up that you don't like him and if that is true, turn the page and don't watch this video, but for those of you with open minds, this might show another side of him. My experiences with Gregg have been positive, and I think he has a lot of good qualities and I must admit, a few not as flattering. However, overall, he is a great guy. I know that there have been a couple of articles showing Gregg in a flattering light and I thought that this would show part of the motivational, competitive, and fun Gregg. From the times I have met with him, he has been great.

One of the more interesting and complimentary portions of the video is toward the end of the video when ISUR is coming up. "Give the people what they want". It shows the competitive side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut1BC4VIlg4

There are a lot of good videos on goshockers.com. This is one of the MVC Tournament videos that show the road through the tournament.
mvcfan
All MVC
All MVC

Postby purple&orange » March 12th, 2017, 4:02 pm

A 10? Wow..........can't wait to hear Cal whine about you guys as a 2nd round matchup. Get past Dayton and then do the college basketball world a favor and shut Cal up.

Go get em Shockers.
purple&orange
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby acepurple84 » March 12th, 2017, 4:05 pm

10th is BS. They are a 4 or a 5. Come on shocks kick some butt. Probably means ISU gets booted to the NIT.
acepurple84
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Horton89 » March 12th, 2017, 4:23 pm

As soon as the Shockers were at the 10 line, which is BS, I knew the Birds weren't getting in.
Horton89
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

Previous

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball