OMG WTF UNI?

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: OMG WTF UNI?

Postby TheObserver » March 16th, 2017, 8:13 pm

BirdsEyeView wrote:
TheObserver wrote: his own team's shortcomings.

Keep trolling trolling trolling.

Illinois State fan makes a trolling comment first and unsurprisingly you ignore hm and go right to me.

I thought I was blocked?

Hypocrite, hypocrite, hypocrite.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Stickboy46 » March 16th, 2017, 8:58 pm

Can we get back to the original topic?

Like seriously UNI ... WTF?
Stickboy46
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Aces1982 » March 16th, 2017, 9:42 pm

TheObserver wrote:
Wufan wrote:Also aces1982 made a bet a few years back and then backed out after he lost. When it comes to grudges, my wife ain't got nuthin on Shocker fans.

Yep, and that's the worst part of it all.

A refresher to some Loyola newbs and others who don't know the backstory on the great poster that is Aces1982.

He and 2livewu made a public bet known to everybody with agreed upon terms in the 2008-09 basketball season I believe. The wager was $500 to be donated to the other's university (a bet that was determined by 2livewu instead of just taking the money himself which I know Aces1982 would have done). Aces1982 was sure that his Aces would sweep WSU that season, just as he was sure Oklahoma State would finish in the Big XII basement this year. So they bet. Evansville won a game in Evansville and Toure Murray sank a buzzer beater in Wichita to give WSU the win. Not only did Aces1982 not fulfill his obligations as the losing party, but he made fun of it entirely. He wrote it off as nothing and basically just said FU to 2livewu in return. That's what he did after he LOST a public bet. He didn't even disappear and run away. He actually had the audacity to come back and make fun of 2livewu and said he had no intent on paying the bet, even though he clearly said he was going to in the original bet. It was one of the douchiest things I've ever seen. Anywhere.

And there you have it. And the clown continues to this day to make digs at WSU whenever he can because he's extremely sore and embarrassed because WSU fans (and really all Valley fans for that matter) were ripping him a new one for completely pussing out on a bet like that. It shows how much dishonesty and lack of morals that guy has. And then to mock the lost bet afterwards just really put him on a whole other level. The absolute WORST.

LOL. That isn't even close.

It was WuDr, I think that was screen name. It was UE would finish higher then WSU. You were wrong on all accounts.

And your screen name back then was Baller. The first of many.
Please tell us why you have had 4+ names? At one time you said it wasn't cause you were banned from each of them. If that is true then why so many names? And if it were true..... then I am the POS??? I will sit back and wait to see if you answer. I am sure you won't. But we will see.
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Aces1982 » March 16th, 2017, 9:49 pm

I am pretty sure someone as anger issues. Dude relax.

You do know you can call me anything you want and I really don't care. You are looking kind of foolish.

Go Shockers beat Flyers
Aces1982
All MVC
All MVC

Postby BirdsEyeView » March 16th, 2017, 10:14 pm

TheObserver wrote:
BirdsEyeView wrote:
TheObserver wrote: his own team's shortcomings.

Keep trolling trolling trolling.

Illinois State fan makes a trolling comment first and unsurprisingly you ignore hm and go right to me.

I thought I was blocked?

Hypocrite, hypocrite, hypocrite.

He asked a question, rather simple one.

This described your mvcfans persona perfectly..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby TheObserver » March 16th, 2017, 10:53 pm

Aces1982 wrote:LOL. That isn't even close.

It was WuDr, I think that was screen name. It was UE would finish higher then WSU. You were wrong on all accounts.

And your screen name back then was Baller. The first of many.
Please tell us why you have had 4+ names? At one time you said it wasn't cause you were banned from each of them. If that is true then why so many names? And if it were true..... then I am the POS??? I will sit back and wait to see if you answer. I am sure you won't. But we will see.

You're right. It was standings, where WSU finished ahead. Glad you remembered the bet you welched on.

Deflect, deflect, deflect. Don't like seeing all of that embarrassment, did you?

I could make 20 screen names if I wanted to. I'm not sure how you're equating screen name changes to welching out on public bets, but keep trying. Deflect away. I would too with the embarrassment that surrounds you.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby TheObserver » March 16th, 2017, 10:55 pm

Aces1982 wrote:I am pretty sure someone as anger issues. Dude relax.

You do know you can call me anything you want and I really don't care. You are looking kind of foolish.

Go Shockers beat Flyers

And you just proved my point. You don't care about owning up to anything you say, including bets. That is the lowest form of scum. Your kids should be proud of the high level of morals you possess. Loser.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby TheObserver » March 16th, 2017, 10:57 pm

BirdsEyeView wrote:
He asked a question, rather simple one.

This described your mvcfans persona perfectly..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

He asked a question? No. He made a trolling remark.

Wow, it's amazing how blind you are to your fans. That's "asking a question" but if I "asked that kind of question", it would be troll bait.

Your hypocrisies are astounding. And it starts with the fact that you said you were "done with me", "not worth arguing with", and "I'm blocking you for good", etc.

You like to think you're above everything but you're not. Hypocrite.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby BirdsEyeView » March 17th, 2017, 7:23 am

So his question got serious answers explaining why you were doing this from other posters. You took it defensively, as you always do, and went on attack/troll mode....again like you always do.

Here is an even keeled transcript of a few good responses:

Wufan wrote:
Rollbird5 wrote:
Red wrote:I'm obviously missing something baller. Why exactly are you so happy that you got smoked by a ten seed in Wichita?

Basically after wsu lost to ok state wsu fans said they would be a top half big 12 team. When they started conference bad the aces fan started running his mouth about how wsu got beat by a crappy big 12 team or something like that. Wsu fans stayed with the thought that ok state was a solid team that would make the tourney. They were right and the aces fan was wrong yet again so they like to rub it in.

That sound about right observer?

Also aces1982 made a bet a few years back and then backed out after he lost. When it comes to grudges, my wife ain't got nuthin on Shocker fans.

HOWEVER, you took a different approach:

TheObserver wrote:
Red wrote:I'm obviously missing something baller. Why exactly are you so happy that you got smoked by a ten seed in Wichita?

Apparently, reading comprehension isn't your strong suit either.

Good luck in the NIT.

Trolling comment with sarcasm and little attacks.

This is why I am responding to you again. You hide behind your computer and attack posters on this website (hence why you swap screen names 4+ times). Only a few WSU posters have gone after you recently, but only for your bad attitude after wins. The rest are used to you and don't call you out for your crap. So, I will show you why you suck as a poster on this website (a site designed for camaraderie of Valley fans during the year, especially cheering for each other in postseason play). ....yet, the above commentary is why you get kicked off this website regularly.

PS - I am not always defending Redbird fans. I truly can't stand some of Redbirds4Life's perspectives and have shown it with posts, especially with his love for UNI and his betting habits with them.
BirdsEyeView
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby TheObserver » March 17th, 2017, 9:22 am

You really are a piece of work lol. And a tad slow.

"smoked by a 10 seed" doesn't constitute as trolling? This is why I can't take you seriously. You're blind. Redbird blind by a mile. Don't THINK this thread was going to roll on like this unless this Redbird fan wouldn't have commented. He trolled and he got it fed back to him. You didn't like it because the truth stung. It didn't even have anything to do with you except you got your big fat nose into something like you always do and went full hypocrite again.

Don't EVER say you're going to "ignore" me again. You try to act like the "better" poster and that you're "above all of this", but you aren't. Every time you come back. Why? Because you're a troll. You can't help it. You want to respond to me because the sting of my comments burn you. And you'll continue to respond. When you say you're going to "ignore" me, that's one of the funniest lies I see around here. You don't. You just wanna say it because you think I give a damn. But I don't. And then it pisses you off, and then you magically start responding to me again. Wow, way to be "above all of that". Hypocrite.

Thanks for admitting that you SUCK as a poster. It's about time you admitted it.

Good luck in the NIT.
TheObserver
MVC starter
MVC starter

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball