MVC Ticket Deals

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

MVC Ticket Deals

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » October 4th, 2017, 12:18 am

Anyone find any appealing ticket packages at any of the schools?

So far my favorite would have to be Evansville's Young Adult package.
The University of Evansville is offering a special season ticket deal to young adults. If you are under the age of 30, you can purchase season tickets for the Purple Aces men's basketball team for just $50. An $8 handling fee will also be added to the order. You have the ability purchase 2 season tickets per young adult in your group. The young adult section at the Ford Center is 108. If section 108 fills up you will be seated in a comparable section. Your season ticket package also includes one parking pass and commemorative season ticket box.

$58 for season tix + parking pass. $108 if you want to get a SO, friend, or parent hooked.

Indiana State also offering $65 season tix in the upper concourse plus a discounted $135 for Arch Madness. That would net $200 for all Hulman Center + Arch Madness games.
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

MVC Ticket Deals

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: MVC Ticket Deals

Postby Jsnhbe1Birds » October 4th, 2017, 8:12 am

I wish ISUr did something like this. They were 27-6 last season and averaged 6,000 (60% capacity) tickets sold. Upper bowl is $165 for season tickets. Cut that in half and fill the stadium. Get people hooked. For a family of four at current season tickets prices that's $65 per game when a drink and a hot dog are included. Nobody wants to pay $65 to watch ISUr play D2 schools or Charleston Southern. Or even Drake it Evansville. Cut this season tickets in half and it's $40. That's less than taking a family of four to a movie.
Jsnhbe1Birds
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby pafan » October 4th, 2017, 9:34 am

MissouriValleyUnite wrote:So far my favorite would have to be Evansville's Young Adult package.
The University of Evansville is offering a special season ticket deal to young adults. If you are under the age of 30, you can purchase season tickets for the Purple Aces men's basketball team for just $50. An $8 handling fee will also be added to the order. You have the ability purchase 2 season tickets per young adult in your group. The young adult section at the Ford Center is 108. If section 108 fills up you will be seated in a comparable section. Your season ticket package also includes one parking pass and commemorative season ticket box.

$58 for season tix + parking pass. $108 if you want to get a SO, friend, or parent hooked.

Well, today I learned Evansville has a season ticket package for $50. When I was under 30 (and the FC had just opened), comparable seats were closer to $275 each. Which was still a good deal, if you used them. I dropped my season tickets last year, though. And it wasn't because of price. :Cheers:
sad Evansville alum
pafan
MVC Valued Member
MVC Valued Member

Postby uniftw » October 4th, 2017, 10:12 am

Season tickets at UNI at like $330 a ticket.
uniftw
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BCPanther » October 4th, 2017, 10:31 am

uniftw wrote:Season tickets at UNI at like $330 a ticket.

Yup.

$329 for any chairback. Center sections require $250 donation per seat. Side Sections require $150 donation per seat. North Bleachers (purple) are $249 with no donation required. South Bleachers (Wood, corners) are $159 General Admission season ticket.

Only package deal so far is $49 buys you Drake, Wartburg and Dubuque in the North Bleachers. The 'Iowa Package'.
BCPanther
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby unipanther99 » October 5th, 2017, 10:43 am

UNI has a flex pass. 10 tix for $150. Redeem them online however you want, any games with open seats. 10 for one game, 2 for 5 games, 4 for one game and 2 for three games. It's a good option if you sometimes want to bring a group, and sometimes just want to go alone or with one other.
unipanther99
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

Postby uniftw » October 5th, 2017, 11:08 am

The flex pass is a good deal.

Honestly, the GA tickets are as good as anything. Sure, no seat back, but the view is still real good.
uniftw
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball