NDSU v Missouri St Round 2

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: NDSU v Missouri St Round 2

Postby Lakesbison » December 4th, 2017, 8:29 pm

glm38 wrote:Good game.

fun to watch wish there wasn't a blizzard here else this crowd wouldve been loud and more of a factor against MSU

NDSU in the bonus rest of the way.
Lakesbison
MVC starter
MVC starter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby mvfcfan » December 4th, 2017, 8:34 pm

Lakesbison wrote:
glm38 wrote:Good game.

fun to watch wish there wasn't a blizzard here else this crowd wouldve been loud and more of a factor against MSU

NDSU in the bonus rest of the way.

I was wondering why the fans were dressed up as seats. That explains it.
mvfcfan
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Lakesbison » December 4th, 2017, 8:35 pm

NDSU freshman misses a dunk and gets 5 in a row...

61-52 MSU unfortunate for ndsu
Lakesbison
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Lakesbison » December 4th, 2017, 8:43 pm

MSU finishes up a 10-0 run

up by 9 2:30 left.

bad NDSU coaching.. had bonus at 8:38 & didn't even change their offense to going to the basket. he desrves this LOSS
Lakesbison
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby glm38 » December 4th, 2017, 8:46 pm

NDSU has a good team. To me Alize was the difference in this one. I hope we continue to play NDSU.
glm38
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Lakesbison » December 4th, 2017, 8:52 pm

MSU.. wins.

MSU coach interviewed on tv. singing the praises of NDSU and the facility and how this really feels like a conference game since they've split..

would welcome NDSU & SDSU with open arms to MVC... great RPI and would help the league

THANKS him for kind words good luck this year
Lakesbison
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby BEARZ77 » December 4th, 2017, 9:20 pm

Well I'd have to say after this trip North, both of the considered Dakota schools are right where they need to stay. Blizzard conditions to travel in, a pair of double digit road wins for the Bears; yeah, they can stay where they are. I'm sure though that given Lakesbison described the 3 point NDSU win that went down to the last possession in Springfield as a "dominant" performance by the Bison, he'll man up and call this a humiliation of NDSU by the Bears . I mean if 3 points is "dominant" 13 points, especially at the snails pace NDSU plays at would seem to be an ass kicking.......... right Lb???
The Bear is the largest carnivore on the North American continent; beware the Bear!
BEARZ77
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » December 4th, 2017, 10:58 pm

Lakesbison wrote:MSU.. wins.

MSU coach interviewed on tv. singing the praises of NDSU and the facility and how this really feels like a conference game since they've split..

would welcome NDSU & SDSU with open arms to MVC... great RPI and would help the league

THANKS him for kind words good luck this year

MSU president Cliff Smart heads the expansion committee. That's the administration you want to make a good impression on. Would love to add some green alongside Murray to this league.
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby BEARZ77 » December 5th, 2017, 5:19 am

Strangely silent from the previous vociferous Lakebison. Honestly, I think the Bison and SDSU have excellent athletic programs, I just think the direction the MVC needs to look is not northern football schools. I like SLU first along with Murray of course, but any of the southern schools we've bantered about is far preferable to me than heading northwest. I'd rather stay at 11 with Murray, than start adding schools from that region. I know the Bears prefer a more southern direction, hence why we've looked at the Sunbelt ; but I like staying in the Valley and hoping we eventually make some movement southward. I've always wished we had found a way to get W. Kentucky, Middle Tenn., Arkansas State etc as part of the MVC.
The Bear is the largest carnivore on the North American continent; beware the Bear!
BEARZ77
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Old School MVC » December 5th, 2017, 10:07 am

LakeBison complained about his coach a couple times, and this was playing AGAINST Paul Lusk!!! Not sure how much of an endorsement that is for their program at NDSU!
Old School MVC
MVC starter
MVC starter

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball