Arch Madness Ticket Discount Packages

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » February 4th, 2018, 3:52 pm

Looks like they just released these recently.
https://mvc-sports.com/sports/2017/5/12 ... 73218.aspx

PURINA DOG CHOW FAMILY FUN PACKS (All Five Sessions):
Beginning on Tuesday, January 30 through Sunday, March 4, fans can obtain a coupon good for the Purina Dog Chow Family Fun Pack — 4 tickets, 4 sodas and 2 popcorns for $75 -- at participating Schnucks and Hy-Vee grocery stores or by printing off the indicated PDF form. Fans must present this coupon at the Scottrade Center box office window to receive the discount. Only one coupon permitted per transaction. The promotion is good while supply lasts. There will be an additional $4 facility fee for each package purchase.
https://mvc-sports.com/documents/2018/1 ... df?id=1211

DEUCES WILD (All Five Sessions):
Beginning on Tuesday, January 30, through Sunday, March 4, fans can purchase for a ticket package of two lower-bowl tickets, two regular beers and two hot dogs for $100. Fans should proceed to Ticketmaster.com or call 800-745-3000 to take advantage of the limited offer. The promotion is good while supply lasts. The promotion is not valid with any other discount offer or coupon. Offer is valid for one per customer. There will be an additional $4 facility fee for each package purchase.

AMERICAN HEROES (All Five Sessions):
Beginning on Thursday, March 1 through Sunday, March 4, the Missouri Valley Conference will offer discounted tickets to American Heroes in honor of U.S. service men and women (active or retired), as well as firefighters, police, EMTs and other first responders. Each may purchase a single-session ticket by presenting valid identification at the Scottrade Center box office only – subject to availability. Prices are $15 per ticket (for Thursday or Friday sessions) and $20 per ticket (for Saturday or Sunday sessions) and those prices include a $4 facility fee for each ticket purchased. Personnel are limited to four tickets per session and can only purchase tickets on the days of each session. Personnel’s guests must also be present for any additional ticket purchased. The promotion is good while supply lasts.

HOOPS HOOKY (Friday afternoon -- Session 2 Only):
For Session 2 only (noon and 2:30 p.m. games) on Friday, March 2, fans can present this coupon and receive up to four discounted single-session tickets (the total cost per ticket is $35). During the afternoon session Friday, March 2, St. Louis Ballpark Village will honor three hours free* parking with validation. Parking validation can be obtained from the Host Stand (center of main floor of Fox Sports Midwest Live!) *Parking is free up to three hours, normal rates apply afterward. There is no free/discounted parking at St. Louis Ballpark Village on Friday evening. The $35 discount package includes a lower bowl game ticket (with a $3 facility fee and a $1 MVC Good of the Game fee). Fans must present a copy of the coupon at the Scottrade Center box office window to receive the discount, limit 4 tickets per customer (and one coupon per visit). The promotion is not valid with any other discount offer or coupon. The promotion is good while supply lasts. Presented by Enterprise Bank & Trust.
https://mvc-sports.com/documents/2018/1 ... df?id=1210
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Arch Madness Ticket Discount Packages

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » February 4th, 2018, 4:06 pm

Seems like the 1st (4 tix, 4 sodas, 2 popcorn for $79) and 2nd (2 lower bowl, 2 beers, 2 hot dogs for $104) is ideal for someone who can only make it Sunday with a party of 3-4 (1st) or 2 (2nd).

The American Heroes package ($105 for each all session up to purchase of 4) is one I wish I waited to take advantage of as it would've saved me $52 ($157). If you qualify and are bringing a party of 4, this package could save you a boatload ($208 if all sessions).

Hoops Hooky package seems it would benefit a very narrow subset of people.
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby ThisIsTheLineup » February 5th, 2018, 7:47 am

We did the tickets/beer/hot dog deal last year - I highly recommend it!
2017-2018 MVC Regular Season Pick ‘em Champ
Go You Redbirds!
ThisIsTheLineup
MVC Recruit
MVC Recruit

Postby mvcfan » February 7th, 2018, 12:11 pm

Those discount packages appear to be good deals At least better than past years. Is there a concern about attendance numbers or paying fans?
mvcfan
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Redbird2010 » February 7th, 2018, 4:30 pm

mvcfan wrote:Those discount packages appear to be good deals At least better than past years. Is there a concern about attendance numbers or paying fans?

These are essentially the same packages they have offered the few years.

As far as attendance numbers I have read on some forums that they will not even be opening the upper level.
Redbird2010
MVC Walk On
MVC Walk On

Postby Play Angry » February 8th, 2018, 8:38 am

Redbird2010 wrote:
mvcfan wrote:Those discount packages appear to be good deals At least better than past years. Is there a concern about attendance numbers or paying fans?

As far as attendance numbers I have read on some forums that they will not even be opening the upper level.

I don't believe discount bundles in the lower bowl were a thing in prior years.
Play Angry
All MVC
All MVC

Postby Kyle@MOState » February 8th, 2018, 12:23 pm

Redbird2010 wrote:

They are the exact packages as last year, but last year you had the option to purchase upper level tickets for a bit cheaper.

I would imagine attendance to be down quite a bit as a whole. Loyola is essentially the team to beat, and they have a hard enough time trying to draw 4k to their stadium locally, I can't imagine them bringing a significant number four and a half hours down the road. Wichita State fans traveled about 6-8k deep. MO State is in flux, and they are having a hard time drawing people locally as well. UNI being down doesn't help their traveling case. Bradley and SIU could have the largest contingencies in the building. While anything can happen in St. Louis, I don't think it will be near as widely attended. I still look for it to be a good time, with a lot less annoying yellow and black running around the city.
Kyle@MOState
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby Adunk33 » February 8th, 2018, 2:08 pm

I opted for all sessions this year for the first time since before I was a student. I was worried with that 4 ticket/dog/drink deal that I would get stuck in the upper bowl and I never had luck squatting in the LB, I kept getting caught by ushers. Had I known the upper bowl was not going to be open this year, I would have done the 4 deal and only got tickets to sessions I was interested in. I probably would have saved at least 100 bucks.

I look forward to seeing the upgrades at Scott Trade! Since losing football, it is clear the city of STL is putting stock in making sure STC is a viable place to host events. I am worried about attendance though. It'll be up to the small caravans of each team's fans to bring the energy and keep bringing it. There is a lot of space to fill with noise!
Adunk33
All MVC
All MVC

Postby AndShock » February 8th, 2018, 10:06 pm

Is the Scottrade Center still Scottrade Center or have they made the switch to TD Ameritrade? I think I went for one year with it as the Savvis Center
AndShock
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Kyle@MOState » February 9th, 2018, 12:26 am

AndShock wrote:Is the Scottrade Center still Scottrade Center or have they made the switch to TD Ameritrade? I think I went for one year with it as the Savvis Center

It's still Scottrade... It's been Kiel Center, Savvis, and it is now Scottrade... If TD sells the the sponsorship, if someone were to buy the new naming rights I imagine it would be Edward Jones or Enterprise.
Kyle@MOState
MVC starter
MVC starter

Next

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball