Arch Madness Seating

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

Re: Arch Madness Seating

Postby Saluki 4 Life » February 14th, 2018, 11:41 am

With the difference from the corner sections to the middle sections it seems prices should vary based on the tickets you get. As an SIU fan I do not think 155 dollars for section 112 is fair when others get section 115 for the same price. 112 is a far worse view and should not cost nearly as much IMO.
Saluki 4 Life
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Cdizzle » February 14th, 2018, 11:50 am

Saluki 4 Life wrote:With the difference from the corner sections to the middle sections it seems prices should vary based on the tickets you get. As an SIU fan I do not think 155 dollars for section 112 is fair when others get section 115 for the same price. 112 is a far worse view and should not cost nearly as much IMO.

LOL!
Cdizzle
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Red » February 14th, 2018, 11:59 am

Man it's going to look empty on TV.
Red
All MVC
All MVC

Postby GoSIU88 » February 14th, 2018, 12:07 pm

Not if the Salukis keep winning and play on Saturday....the Silent Majority of people who either don't post on SalukiNation or got banned for pointing out someone's lie (like myself) will show up.
GoSIU88
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby Red » February 14th, 2018, 12:11 pm

GoSIU88 wrote:Not if the Salukis keep winning and play on Saturday....the Silent Majority of people who either don't post on SalukiNation or got banned for pointing out someone's lie (like myself) will show up.

The last time you guys showed up was Tatum/Falker days.
Red
All MVC
All MVC

Postby GoSIU88 » February 14th, 2018, 12:33 pm

Red wrote:
GoSIU88 wrote:Not if the Salukis keep winning and play on Saturday....the Silent Majority of people who either don't post on SalukiNation or got banned for pointing out someone's lie (like myself) will show up.

The last time you guys showed up was Tatum/Falker days.

Thanks for the reminder. As if I didn't know. :?
GoSIU88
MVC Role Player
MVC Role Player

Postby musiccitybulldog » February 14th, 2018, 1:22 pm

It could really be day by day attendance this year based on who wins. Maybe it is always that way to a degree.
I noticed the UNI crowd was non-existent for the Evansville game last night. I wonder if UNI will be way down at the tournament this year? As a rule I usually see more Redbird fans, then SIU, then Bradley, totally unscientific, but just going by visual size at games and around town.
It is really going to be noticeable (I think) without Wichita, as a lot of their fans came and watched the other games more than any other school, that I had noticed.
Maybe Valpo fans will show being the first year, regardless of finish in the conference?
I am guessing Loyola fans with show up as it is a real possibility of gaining a berth to the NCAA tourney.
musiccitybulldog
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby MissouriValleyUnite » February 14th, 2018, 1:52 pm

They’re nuts
MissouriValleyUnite
MVC Hall Of Famer
MVC Hall Of Famer

Postby Kyle@MOState » February 14th, 2018, 2:01 pm

Red wrote:Man it's going to look empty on TV.

I don't think they are even selling the upper bowl, there wasn't a lot of people up there anyway, but those people will now be forced to sit in the lower bowl. That should at least help the appearance on TV.
Kyle@MOState
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby KingTut » February 15th, 2018, 1:11 am

MissouriValleyUnite wrote:

They’re nuts

I can't imagine why SIU fans wouldn't be on board with Barry after five years of no postseason when the Salukis have earned NCAA or NIT berths 15 of the previous 24 seasons before Barry was hired.

It's almost as if they have some sort of standards befitting a decent program.
KingTut
MVC Recruit
MVC Recruit

PreviousNext

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball