SIU BOARD

Discuss the MVC hoops season here.

SIU BOARD

Postby MVCfans » March 20th, 2018, 3:53 pm

I have created a tab on the board for SIU discussion. We have had a lot of new visitors this week as a result of that board shutting down.

You can create new threads or use it as you see fit. I only ask that everyone follow the general rules of the board.

If you need assistance setting up a new site, I could probably do that for you. In the interim, welcome to MVCfans.com.

Thanks-
Admin
MVCfans
MVCfans.com
MVCfans.com

SIU BOARD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: SIU BOARD

Postby underdawg » March 20th, 2018, 5:12 pm

MVCfans wrote:I have created a tab on the board for SIU discussion. We have had a lot of new visitors this week as a result of that board shutting down.

You can create new threads or use it as you see fit. I only ask that everyone follow the general rules of the board.

If you need assistance setting up a new site, I could probably do that for you. In the interim, welcome to MVCfans.com.

Thanks-
Admin

Thanks from one of the orphans of Saluki Nation for your kindness--wish we had had you as a mod---I think some fans are seriously getting it together for a new board--hopefully it won't degenerate like the last one
underdawg
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby underdawg » March 21st, 2018, 5:37 pm

2019 offer to Lance Jones 6-2 guard Evanston Township Illinois
underdawg
MVC starter
MVC starter

Postby underdawg » March 29th, 2018, 9:10 am

saluki-insider.com has just opened shop--still a work in progress a step in right direction :dance:

https://saluki-insider.com
underdawg
MVC starter
MVC starter

Return to Missouri Valley Conference Basketball